talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [8. Spieltag] - 30th September -2nd October 2022

football forum

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2022/23 - [8. Spieltag] - 30th September -2nd October 2022
  • The topic was pinned
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hradecky has been making stupid mistakes way too often this season. Might have something to do with me buying him in Comunio.

I had him last season. You missed the boat! 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hradecky has been making stupid mistakes way too often this season. Might have something to do with me buying him in Comunio.

Yeah, he has been making too many mistakes this season. It's peculiar how his form has suddenly steeply dipped this term, it looks like he's lost his mojo.

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Hopefully Tayfur Korkut declines, to take over and waits for Julian Nagelsmann or Marco Rose to be sacked. I'd love to see him at one of those clubs.

Yea, but where does that leave Bruno Labbadia?

• Subscriber

Finally! Our first Bundesliga home win since February last year... Feels good! :D 

Fans are chanting "Lücke für Deutschland" xD 

Best team performance I've seen in a long time, just delightful. 

7 hours ago, nudge said:

Finally! Our first Bundesliga home win since February last year... Feels good! :D 

Fans are chanting "Lücke für Deutschland" xD 

Best team performance I've seen in a long time, just delightful. 

Bundesliga top scorer at the moment, a guy who puts away the chances, which is exactly what Germany need. 

Watch Flick play Gnabry, Werner, Havertz, Sane, the ghost of Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolskis unborn son and finally, Joshua Kimmich up front and then go "Damn I tried everything but we just couldn't settle a team who converted its chances"

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bundesliga top scorer at the moment, a guy who puts away the chances, which is exactly what Germany need. 

Watch Flick play Gnabry, Werner, Havertz, Sane, the ghost of Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolskis unborn son and finally, Joshua Kimmich up front and then go "Damn I tried everything but we just couldn't settle a team who converted its chances"

Honestly, for completely selfish reasons, I don't want him to be called up, even though he absolutely deserves it. I don't want him to get injured in the stupid World Cup in the middle of the season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived