The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2022/23 - [10. Spieltag] - 30th September - 2nd October 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Saturday 13:00h kick-off time is not ok. 

What would be your alternative time considering sky won't allow the 2.Liga matches to overlap with their precious Buli games? Genuine question?

On a side note the distance between Bielefeld and Düsseldorf doesn't force Arminia's supporter to either stay overnight or start their journey at the middle of the night to reach Düsseldorf on time, the Braunschweig fans having a game in Lautern on Sunday, at 13:30 have a better reason to complaín, in my honest opinion.

37 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

What would be your alternative time considering sky won't allow the 2.Liga matches to overlap with their precious Buli games? Genuine question?

On a side note the distance between Bielefeld and Düsseldorf doesn't force Arminia's supporter to either stay overnight or start their journey at the middle of the night to reach Düsseldorf on time, the Braunschweig fans having a game in Lautern on Sunday, at 13:30 have a better reason to complaín, in my honest opinion.

The alternative is to get prompted to escape these times. But yea, I fully understand the reasoning of course. It's just a bit annoying for purely selfish reasons. 😀

But yea, many away fans that come here stay overnight anyway, to experience an evening out in our Altstadt. 

Very solid win for us. Shinta Appelkamp with a goal and two assists. Perfect reply to his critics. 

A game where almost nothing went wrong, apart from giving that penalty away. Looked dodgy to me though, so I'll have to catch the highlights later. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived