• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Is Aberdeen v St Mirren the best tie out there? Arguably Motherwell v Hamilton is a better tie and I'd personally rather see Albion v St Johnstone, too.

Hearts vs Hibs?

Or is that not a big game any more despite the Edinburgh city rivalry?

47 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Is Aberdeen v St Mirren the best tie out there? Arguably Motherwell v Hamilton is a better tie and I'd personally rather see Albion v St Johnstone, too.

Yeah, I didn't understand that either. Same last year when Aberdeen were at home to Partick and it was televised. Annoying to say the least, especially when the money that clubs get for being televised has been reduced. Expecting a dreadful crowd for the game now.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

both teams should have scored by now. Naismith missed an open goal on his debut in the first few minutes. Boyle, for Hibs, should have tapped in from close range but hit it wide. 

• Administrator

what a finale. Fortunate goal for Hearts as a Berra header (flicked on by Cowie) is blocked on the line but the spin from that block takes it just over the line. 1-0 to Hearts!

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

disappointed the ref didn't hand out more cards. There were plenty of challenges deserving of bookings.

It seems a lot easier in English football to get a booking. I didn't think the referee was any more lenient than usual.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

It seems a lot easier in English football to get a booking. I didn't think the referee was any more lenient than usual.

to be honest, it was more because of the bet I had in the Tipping Thread xD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stan said:

do you fancy your chances against either of the Glasgow clubs should you beat Kilmarnock? @ScoRoss

Derek McInnes' record against Rangers or Celtic is probably among some of the worst in recent times.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived