football forum

Have you ever been arrested?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been arrested?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Toinho said:

I’ve been taken to a police station in the back of a police wagon before, is that being arrested? 👀

You have a choice to make... either join us in our den of thieves/mafia/drug trafficking operations mob.. or... join the virgin mummies boy's brigade.. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Haha no one ever told me I was under arrest though but I was off my head drunk 

In which case I'm willing to believe they definitely did arrest you but you just can't remember xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

Nah in all seriousness, I haven't. Came close several times, but I've always had incredible luck somehow, and either talked my way out of it, or simply outran the cops :ph34r: One time when we were about to be taken in, the officers received an emergency alert about an armed conflict in a nearby night club, so just rushed there and let us go xD Granted, it was never anything serious anyway. 

A fair few times in my youthful years. I'm not proud of it but I don't hide it as it shaped me as a person and I try and use it to advise people as it basically cost me my dream of joining the armed forces. Without going into too much detail I've spent more than a night or two in a cell. 

Fortunately I met my now wife when I was 20 and I managed to pull myself away from the influence of certain individuals. Growing up in the area I grew up in it was so easy to find yourself looking up to people you really shouldn't be having time for, before you know it you can be swept into a lifestyle that long term is only going to end one of two ways. 

7 minutes ago, Devil said:

A fair few times in my youthful years. I'm not proud of it but I don't hide it as it shaped me as a person and I try and use it to advise people as it basically cost me my dream of joining the armed forces. Without going into too much detail I've spent more than a night or two in a cell. 

Fortunately I met my now wife when I was 20 and I managed to pull myself away from the influence of certain individuals. Growing up in the area I grew up in it was so easy to find yourself looking up to people you really shouldn't be having time for, before you know it you can be swept into a lifestyle that long term is only going to end one of two ways. 

Funny you mention that... When I met my missus about the same age and she fell pregnant I had to knuckle down a bit sharpish with my lifestyle choices... I wouldn't say that I was mixed with the wrong crowd or anything as most of my mates back then were pretty decent in a non criminal way but I used to get in lot's of bother for other things and football related matters every now and then with a certain mate.. You know the sort, been a mate for a long time and even though you know nights or days out could turn ugly at some point you could never leave him hanging.. I was sort of the calm to his chaos so to speak but that didn't stop us both getting in the shit from time to time.. 

Archived