Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Bluebird Hewitt

Brexit Discussion

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

In a way you should see it as a releif from an Australian perspective mate. You couldn't ever produce anything as vile and disgusting as Rupert Murdoch. This is as bad as it gets to be honest. I'm saying this because for three years in this country every day you think our cunts can't produce anything worse than they did the previous day and yet they manage it without any repercussions until now and the same goes for the US.

Nah, it can always get worse. Even Rupert Murdoch got worse over time.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah, it can always get worse. Even Rupert Murdoch got worse over time.

It's been over 30 years of manipulation and conditioning that he's given to those that consume his newspapers and news media. I posted some time back 30 years of front page headlines on the EU and every single one was a complete lie, none of them came to pass and neither had they ever been part of any EU plan. There were some funny ones in there like the EU were going to ban the Scottish kilt on men, xD

But seriously, this sort of stuff has pushed the victims as I call them that cannot change even now with everything that's happening in front of their eyes and even after learning that they were lied to, they still feel the same. No matter what's put there... Even the Government's own assessment on what will happen with a no deal Brexit changes them.

That's the power of the media and the papers, that's the crime people like Murdoch have committed. Only on the previous page you have an authentic quote from Rupert Murdcoh that I posted on why he hates the EU. He's never been able to get any leverage on them at all. They think he's a rat, vermin!