The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: JoshBRFC

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

why are you the worst player on FIFA on here?

Have you ever played PES?

First Blackburn game you went to?

Best holiday you've been on?

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

why are you the best player on FIFA on here? Teach us all..  It just comes naturally to me  mate, even when I don't play for a while, I turn up and boss it. 

Have you ever played PES? Around the days of 4/5/6 PES was my main game. It was class and I can remember spending hours editing badges to make them official and loving the Master League. However since Fifa 2009, I haven't owned a Pro Evo game. I'd still be open to playing it though and I'd probably beat Everyone at that.

First Blackburn game you went to?

I can't remember my first game to be honest. My Dad would take me on games before I was old enough to understand. I very briefly remember crying my eyes out down the motorway after the Charity Shield after we lost to United mid 90's. The reason being I had a scarf attached to the car and it fell off on the motorway.  

Best holiday you've been on? Germany 2006 to watch the World Cup with my old man. Didn't get into any games just watched on the big screens but was an amazing experience. Menorca 2015 with the girlfriend and all her family was brilliant, had everything and all round a very enjoyable holiday.

Ibiza also.... for very different reasons. Gran Canaria was also a very good holiday years back. 

Sorry I'm bad at thinking of just one. :dam:

• Subscriber

You still knocking about in Lancaster?

Favourite night out in Lancaster?

Won the F1 championship yet?

How often do you go see Blackburn?

Best memory as a football fan?

Favourite team in the Premier League?

Top item on your bucket list?

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

You still knocking about in Lancaster? Have you got me mixed up with Chris? xD

Favourite night out in Lancaster? Again... @The Rebel CRS Haha

Won the F1 championship yet? I'm into the 6th race. I will do though. 

How often do you go see Blackburn? Not as often as I'd like anymore since my Dad passed away as we always used to go on together. None of my good mates support Blackburn but a few work lads do and we're already talking about going on a good few games next season in league 1. Only been on a handful in the last 2 seasons with a few mates who are neutrals... Everton/Newcastle/United fans etc. 

Best memory as a football fan?

Of the games that I've been to and experienced...

The league cup final win in 2002, was an amazing experience. 

Also in terms of atmosphere the game against United when we won 4-3 with a David Bentley hat trick.

This was also special in th dying minutes of the game.

Favourite team in the Premier League? Ive always liked Arsenal as a neutral. Also one of my best mates is an everton fan so I quite like them. 

Top item on your bucket list?

It would be the death of me but I'd like to go to Vegas.. xD Maybe for a Boxing event like an AJ fight. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Anton said:

Thoughts on Brett Emerton, Lucas Neill and Vince Grella?

I'd imagine Robbie Slater was before your time?

Emerton was my favourite by far.  8 years he spent with us and we played some fantastic football football during that period. Some of my highlights as a Rovers fan. He gave us so many options on the pitch, I would love to have more players like him now.  I met him a few times, miss seeing him in Rovers shirt. Those were the days :|

Lucas Neil was a passionate player and one of the first names on our team sheet... we received a lot of negative press for our aggressive style of play back then and he was the main culprit. But players like him you need in your team, you can't buy that passion. All went downhill when he left us.......

Vince Grella.... xD what an absolute sick note. I felt for the guy, I rated him highly when he joined us.

Robbie Slater was before my time yes... I was too young to remember him in the flesh.. but I know my history and he joined us at the right time didn't he! What a year that was. 

• What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
  • Apart from Blackburn Rovers or the England national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?
  • If you were to move away from England, where would be your favoured place to go and live?
  • If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be?
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it?
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be?
  • Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom?
  • Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that.
  • If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. 
  • Who's your favourite player of all time?

What mobile phone do you have?

What time do you usually go to bed on a work day?

How much free space do you have on your computer?

Can you cook, and if so what is your signature dish?

Do you lend money?

How many pairs of trainers do you own?

Dogs or cats?

If you could have one super power what would it be?

What was you doing at 8:37pm last night?

You can sleep with one movie celebrity. Who would it be?

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, SirBalon said:
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!  In primary school I got my dick stuck in my zip/fly and had to shout the teachers(female) for help. I don't know what was worse that or the fact I had to go and collect a bravery award infront of the whole school. 
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against. Nothing stands out, I hope not anyway! I suppose in my job being a supervisor it's not that I have to pretend to like people it's more so just being professional and someone who I really think is a cunt on a personal level I can't make my feelings obvious can I. Haha... but no not really mate. 
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner? I don't see the point in being in a relationship in the first place if you're going to cheat. If you do then something is obviously wrong. I wouldn't do what I'd hate to have done to me. One time I was splitting up (when you already know it's the end) with a girl and I went out with the lads and i ended up back in a hotel with a married woman. Which was a bit fucked up... wouldn't think about cheating on the woman I'm with now though, no.  
  • Apart from Blackburn Rovers or the England national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental? United 99 as a kid stands out(mainly because of my old man) Liverpool In 05 I remember vividly. I usually always want the English sides to do well. Quite a few Barcelona games too I must admit. I don't have teams from each league/country like some do. The only foreign club I have got into properly is Barcelona. Always loved the players they've had and when Messi came along.. I remember that moment when Ronaldinho assisted his first goal (twice) like it was yesterday. 
  • If you were to move away from England, where would be your favoured place to go and live?Spain. Been abroad there numerous times in different locations and I'll keep going back. Love the culture/weather etc etc 
  • If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be? Well I work in Burnley and live nearby,  I'm staying in the job as I'm doing well and moving up the ranks but I'm moving over to Yorkshire way soon with the Mrs... She lives in a nice village near Skipton and I love the surrounding areas. Nice and peaceful. 
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it? Spiders can fuck off. 
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be? Something that could fly.
  • Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom? I've envied what they've had and their lifestyle but I've never envied anyone and thought "I wish I was them" I'm totally happy with who I am and wouldn't want to be anyone else. I've had a tough life to be honest, especially with my Dad and best mate dying when I was 17. I didn't go from that to who I am today for nothing :D 
  • Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that. I would love to have the skills of a top sportsman of a sport I love. For example a boxer or a footballer... doing what you love and being paid for it. Or have the lyrical ability of someone like Eminem ;) haha no but seriously to answer your question more realistically I could picture myself higher up in similar to what I'm doing now and having the taste for... coming to work in a suit everyday and not 'work uniform' I've recently been getting involved with the more management part of where I work and things are going well. My future may not be with this company but it's given me a taste for even bigger success.  
  • If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. Would I get on with myself? Absolutely haha 
  • Who's your favourite player of all time? Messi. Easiest question. It used to be a few Blackburn players growing up but this man has taken my love for the game and what he does to a new level. GOAT. 

• Administrator

why does @Cannabis say Liverpool fans are obsessed about stuff when he's just as obsessed about mentioning me in these topics :ph34r: ? Do you think he's the most hypocritical person on the forum?

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Large said:

What mobile phone do you have? 

IMG_8327.thumb.PNG.2bcbae4ca446bd2b6b5f9d503701e0be.PNG

What time do you usually go to bed on a work day? Different every week as I work shifts. When I'm on 6-2 about 11pm. When I'm on 2-10 about 1am. And when I'm on 10-6 about 7am. 

How much free space do you have on your computer? Not exactly sure right  now as my laptop is at he girlfriends house. I have a lot free though as I'm always cleaning it and ensuring I have loads of free space. 

Can you cook, and if so what is your signature dish? Not the best cook, I try and learn off the girlfriend who is a brilliant cook. I can make decent burgers or meatballs. 

Do you lend money? I have done yeah, only to close mates and a couple of work mates sometimes. How much do you want? ;) 

How many pairs of trainers do you own? 5 or 6 but a couple of them are quite old and worn. I'm going shopping on Saturday with the missus.... can't wait. lols

Dogs or cats? Dogs. 

If you could have one super power what would it be? Just let me have Tony Starks mind and I'm happy :D 

What was you doing at 8:37pm last night? Getting ready to try and have an early night so I wouldn't be tired for the start of a 3 day first aid course today. Couldn't sleep so went on the PS for a bit about that time haha 

You can sleep with one movie celebrity. Who would it be?  

Just one?!? Pffft

IMG_8328.thumb.PNG.af71e0574a7c2f7d6ec3e746f96045ec.PNGIMG_8329.thumb.PNG.7fabf98f468a108a28c0f4c646d48651.PNG

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Cannabis said:
  1. If @Stan was given a lifetime ban from the forum do you think anyone would notice? Nobody would notice if the pair of you fucked off. :whistling:
  2. If you made it as a professional footballer would you spend the whole of your career with Blackburn Rovers? (and if not, where would you go?) Id stay at Blackburn but if I made it to the very highest of levels and they were underachieving I'd go to Barcelona and no other club in England. 
  3. Myself, @DeadLinesman, @Anton, @Batard and @Tanksie turn up to your house with a large stallion, a collection of Clint Eastwood films and too many bottles of apple juice to count. How does the night progress? Whoever brought the apple juice and films isn't getting in. I kick the missus out and send you to get more beers(as what I have in wouldn't last long) then I beat you all on Fifa and we head out and make a night of it.  
  4. If you could change one thing about your club what would it be and why? Lol Venkys.
  5. How dissapointed are you that @Rab returned from his holiday in Orlando without nudes? Oh so he hasn't shown you has he not.  I've known him longer so that must be why. 
  6. Why did you find it so difficult to beat me at 8-Ball Pool? I was probably drunk. And you were extremely lucky. 
  7. If you were putting together a five-a-side football team using TF365 members who would you choose and why? @JOSHBRFC @The Rebel CRS @DeadLinesman @Danny @Stan And @Cannabis as the manager. 
  8. After winning the Member of the Month award, can you explain the strange disappearance.I wasn't aware he had dissapeared to be honest?!? Haha 
  9. Thoughts on He Who Must Not Be Named (i.e - Chazz)? Absolute scumbag. Are there any updates on him? When was the last time anyone spoke to him?
  10. If you could have a month long relationship with a celebrity who would you choose? See the 2 images I posted above. 
  11. Where is Wez? Not sure I miss him being around to be honest. One of the members I got on with the most. 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Stan said:

why does @Cannabis say Liverpool fans are obsessed about stuff when he's just as obsessed about mentioning me in these topics :ph34r: ? Do you think he's the most hypocritical person on the forum?

Will you 2 just kiss. 

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

Why does Cannabis lie about having a girlfriend?

I've seen her nudes mate.... and wow :$ He's punching. 

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Spike said:

Why do Brits think they have a great cultural sense of humour just because they produced a few alright tele shows?

A few?! Pfffftttt. 

12 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

venkys-chicken-nuggets-500-g.png

You like??

Having them for lunch, can't get enough of them. 

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How did things pan out on the work front for you in the end?

Brilliant. Worked my way up to supervisory level now. Difficult adjustment going from one of the lads to then telling friends what to do, but I've managed it well. 

On the claim side of things it's very near the settlement side of it. 

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Brilliant. Worked my way up to supervisory level now. Difficult adjustment going from one of the lads to then telling friends what to do, but I've managed it well. 

On the claim side of things it's very near the settlement side of it. 

One last question

Do you think you have managed to secure a promotion ( congratulations by the way ) due to the accident or is it completely unrelated and based on your skills rather than how much trouble you could potentially cause them due to the poor on the job training they provided :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived