talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: JoshBRFC

football forum

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

One last question

Do you think you have managed to secure a promotion ( congratulations by the way ) due to the accident or is it completely unrelated and based on your skills rather than how much trouble you could potentially cause them due to the poor on the job training they provided :ph34r:

The standards of health and safety have slightly improved since then and rightly so.  

Had nothing to do with it mate, they don't even know as far as I'm aware that I've put a claim in. Liability was accepted straight away 18 months ago and now my solicitors have said it's almost ready for the settlement process after my final meetings etc.

What will happen then and what does that involve... do you know? As in will they contact work or just their insurers who are worldwide. If you have any knowledge, PM me maybe. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Tesco or Sainsburys?

Favourite part of the south of the UK (if you've been down)?

Who was your favourite tennis player before Federer was on the scene?

You're the head of FIFA and you have been empowered to make ONE rule change only in the beautiful game for the upcoming season - what would it be and why?

If you had 2 boys and 2 girls what would you name them?

Coke or Pepsi (there is only one correct answer, get it wrong and you're banned)?

• Subscriber
On 12/07/2017 at 5:13 PM, Stan said:

Tesco or Sainsburys? Tesco

Favourite part of the south of the UK (if you've been down)? Landan.

Who was your favourite tennis player before Federer was on the scene? Henman. 

You're the head of FIFA and you have been empowered to make ONE rule change only in the beautiful game for the upcoming season - what would it be and why? Get rid of Venky's.

If you had 2 boys and 2 girls what would you name them? Ahh mate that's tricky. I don't actually know yet as baby names have actually been discussed recently on the topic of having a child in the future. 

Coke or Pepsi (there is only one correct answer, get it wrong and you're banned)? Pepsi. 

Sorry mate only just seen this.

Am I banned?!?

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Your favorite boxer of all time and why? Ali. Don't really need to explain why do I?

Tupac or biggie? Biggie. 

Nas or jay-z? Nas 

So far, how do you rate Blackburns transfer?  We've had a decent summer so far and I think we have the team to go straight back up.

• The topic was locked

Archived