talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Algorithms

• Administrator

just seen on Twitter that someone created an algorithm to track most popular words associated with each team. These are the top 3 for each team xD 

DEW2LnzWAAAY87O.jpg:large

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Do we really believe that that's real? I'm 99% sure it's not or at least it's heavily edited and they've ruled out a number of words like goal and players' names.

Racist is really supposedly the most associated word with Chelsea on Twitter? Not having that.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Do we really believe that that's real? I'm 99% sure it's not or at least it's heavily edited and they've ruled out a number of words like goal and players' names.

Racist is really supposedly the most associated word with Chelsea on Twitter? Not having that.

sorry should have clarified. Someone on Twitter shared the picture from the r/soccer page on Reddit (and no it's not just Americans on there despite it being called soccer xD )

• Subscriber

I follow most of the football pages on Reddit, missed that one. With how people comment on reddit I can see those being the most commonly associated words with each club even though I think it can't be anything more than loosely true.

Here are the comments for the latest thread on r/soccer about Lukaku joining United. Absolutely bonkers that lot - https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6mfdot/official_manchester_united_have_signed_romelu/

53 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm thinking the admins should sort out something similar for TF365. Top three words used by/associated with each member.

I dread to think what yours would be. -_-

Archived