talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Player Has The Worst Attitude In The Premier League?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that this thread has been revived from the dead after 3 years... who would we say now?

Guendouzi for his pay packet comment? Kepa for refusing to be substituted off and then going on to be total dogshite after last season?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Now that this thread has been revived from the dead after 3 years... who would we say now?

Guendouzi for his pay packet comment? Kepa for refusing to be substituted off and then going on to be total dogshite after last season?

If Kepa performed well he'd be seen as a determined individual confident in his abilities and every would be praising him for being stubborn.

11 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Shaqiri? He has been nothing but professional whenever called upon. 

Has he really? Klopp has hardly even played him this season. I think there’s a reason for this, a player with his talent should be playing way more than he has this season. I don’t think Klopp is particularly fond of him behind the scenes.

1 minute ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Has he really? Klopp has hardly even played him this season. I think there’s a reason for this, a player with his talent should be playing way more than he has this season. I don’t think Klopp is particularly fond of him behind the scenes.

Hes been injured most of the season. When called upon he scored the winner against Utd and assisted the goals beating Barcelona 4 - 0. 

Hes not the best player grsnted but lumping him in with Ozil etc is harsh imo

Got to be honest, I don't really see that many bad eggs currently. Marco Arnautovic was the last one for me I think, especially when he refused to play. I think it was much publicised he was bad news and don't think anyone currently can be compared to him.

IMG_20200728_231419_715.jpg.5e2ef03043a74a568bd4ed46d8da21aa.jpg

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Lingard, more interested in taking selfies and disco dancing.

Wouldn't say he's the worst in the league but his attutude off the pitch seems to be affecting his performances on it.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

Wouldn't say he's the worst in the league but his attutude off the pitch seems to be affecting his performances on it.

Pogba's just as bad but a bit better when Lingard's not playing beside him, the two of them together is like watching Laurel & Hardy.

Archived