talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Player Has The Worst Attitude In The Premier League?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are stoke players I'd put in front of Arnie, he always put in 100 percent, he can be a dingus but he's always committed. I give a shout at Costa and Mahrez. Lukaku has too much of a chip on his shoulder. Ozil doesn't really strike me as a bad attitude he just seems constantly lost.

Just now, 6666 said:

Who said I was trying to avoid doing that you clown?  xD

Who said that I said that you were trying to avoid doing that, silly billy? :clown: 6666 Damage control initiated.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Who said that I said that you were trying to avoid doing that, silly billy? :clown:

You did by suggesting I unknowingly did something I didn't want to, you swifty wannabe. 

Just now, 6666 said:

swifty line was too far, I apologise.

I suppose you saw the Chelsea badge and your two brain cells sparked up and made a connection? Simple mistake. I reckon if I had a different badge there, you'd have thrown another name out, perhaps 'Halewood' if it were an Evertonian badge.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I suppose you saw the Chelsea badge and your two brain cells sparked up and made a connection? Simple mistake. I reckon if I had a different badge there, you'd have thrown another name out, perhaps 'Halewood' if it were an Evertonian badge.

Halewood was too much of a legend to compare to you. :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm surprised you know so much about me! I don't even think about you.

That doesn't really make any sense and it's too easy against someone who says they don't care about what you say or think about you yet started the exchange and continue to reply. It's a classic situation on forums. xD

You're letting this touch you too much as well, I'll leave you alone.

Just now, 6666 said:

That doesn't really make any sense and it's too easy against someone who says they don't care about what you say or think about you yet started the exchange and continue to reply. It's a classic situation on forums. xD

You're letting this touch you too much as well, I'll leave you alone.

I thought we were just having banter?

Just now, 6666 said:

I thought so as well. :|

Think we should just give the thread back to the forum now, hijacking it was fun.

Maybe we need to develop a 'banter' font so people don't get confuzzled. 

Also, I can't believe we all forgot about this moment.

Image result for william gallas sitting

52 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Terrible shout. 

In your opinion. Luckily,  we're all entitled to our own opinion and that's mine. Seeing as Foxes also agrees, perhaps it's not such a terrible shout. Would be interesting to know what Jamie Carragher thinks too.

4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Gallas saying he'd score an own goal if Chelsea didn't let him move to Arsenal was a great moment though.

It really was because Chelsea ended up with Ashley Cole!

Just now, Lucas said:

In your opinion. Luckily,  we're all entitled to our own opinion and that's mine. Seeing as Foxes also agrees, perhaps it's not such a terrible shout. Would be interesting to know what Jamie Carragher thinks too.

If you had said Sakho who took Fat busting pills without informing the club and who missed a club flight and who was constantly late for team dinners and who generally acted a clown on club tours then I'd probably say you had a point that Sakho was a contender for having the worse attitude in the Premier League. 

Sturridge though? 

He might not be the most professional, he might be slightly arrogant and he might be injury prone, but the worst attitude in the Premier League? Come off it. 

El Hadji Diouf. Worst attitude ever. 

Salif Diao was another. Not a cunt like his country mate, but happy to take the wages without playing. I remember Rafa being baffled by his lack of concern for  no playing time, when he rejected some loan moves.

Balotelli. Sad waste of good talent.

Moreno. He is more on the daft side than being bad. I still can't believe his bottle flipping antics on the side lines. 

Pennant. Remember a lot of his teammates cribbing about unprofessional attitude while training.

Of the other sides: Gallas, Joey Barton, Tevez(the bench episode).

Just now, IgnisExcubitor said:

El Hadji Diouf. Worst attitude ever. 

Salif Diao was another. Not a cunt like his country mate, but happy to take the wages without playing. I remember Rafa being baffled by his lack of concern for  no playing time, when he rejected some loan moves.

Balotelli. Sad waste of good talent.

Moreno. He is more on the daft side than being bad. I still can't believe his bottle flipping antics on the side lines. 

Pennant. Remember a lot of his teammates cribbing about unprofessional attitude while training.

Now Diouf is a great shout. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Surprised his name didn't show up sooner I think he's in the dictionary under the example of cunt.

Archived