1. 1. Who would win?

• Team Light
    • Team Darkness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Being on the light side doesn't necessarily mean you're one of the "good guys" anyway.

How many times did Jimmy Saville get arrested?

200.gif

Anyway, your side has the two members on it that are likely to have been around in the 70s. Who knows what they got up to :ph34r:...

20 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Step 2. Make some outrageously boring English food. Some unseasoned pies, chips with vinegar and the most tasteless battered fish you've ever seen should do the trick. Leave it out.  @DeadLinesman @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Devilwill all take the bait.

If you think we could be suckered into some Game of Thrones type death Banquet, then think again matey... You are going to have to try much harder than that... Admittedly we may have to restrain @CaaC (John) because once he gets a whiff of those chips and vinegar, he could end up going rogue. We can only hope his military discipline is still there and he does not desert his post when it matters most... 

Our tactic would be to lure you all into a field where we have some flightless birds bobbing their heads up and down in the long grass and that will get rid of the Aussie contingent, they will surrender straight away!! The hardest part of course will be hoping we don't die laughing when we are just left with the Harry Potter wannabes who have turned up with Dumbledors book of magic spells and some cardboard swords.. 

@nudge has a decision to make and in my eyes it's not a difficult one.. You can stay with them and be their Hermione, making sure they stick to the plan as laid out in Stan's filofax planner and that they have their shoes on the right feet OR you can come and join us and be our Ellen Ripley... 

I am pretty sure that an extra hour of trigonometry a day in preparation is going to wear thin after a while... 

On 12/10/2022 at 15:12, Devil-Dick Willie said:

@Dr. Gonzo is in America. I'll message him and ask if he wants to have a chat about economics. Somewhere nice, public and peaceful in the American mid west. 
Psyche, it's a public school, and you've just been clapped by a 15 year old who listened to 1 too many Marilyn Manson songs. Along with half his class. 

I dunno what's worse in this scenario.

1.) I'd go to the fucking midwest to discuss economics. Why the fuck would I do that?

2.) That I'd get killed by someone with terrible taste in music.

3.) That I'd venture into an American school/shooting range, as though I have no care for my life.

Right, received some information over night that should put this all to bed.

The true story of the arrests...

Deadlinesman - arrested for indecent exposure, later released when the police realised it was his shiny bald head, not his other shiny bald head...
Bluewolf - Refused to be conscripted in 1916.
Carnivore Chris and Lucas - arrested for 0.5g of weed. Released within 30 seconds once the police realised their mistake. Weak.
Rucksackandfriesnotsurewhatitis - Discussed in other thread, political nonsense, carefree protester. Peaceful.
John - Dishonourably discharged after at first being in military prison due to damaging too many structures by trying to climb them. 
Mel - Ran from an arranged wedding
Happyblue and Devil - steroid use. Shrivelled willies. Pretend muscles. Don't work properly.
Gonzo - Jaywalking for christ sake.
6666 - Was hard to find out what he did wrong, records state nothing, must've been 'handcuffed' during sex. Doesn't count. Come to the light side (not sexually).
Waylander- banned from Facebook for 14 days due to personal views. Not an arrest. Doesn't count.

Oooh they're hard

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 14/10/2022 at 03:06, Toinho said:

Right, received some information over night that should put this all to bed.

The true story of the arrests...

Deadlinesman - arrested for indecent exposure, later released when the police realised it was his shiny bald head, not his other shiny bald head...
Bluewolf - Refused to be conscripted in 1916.
Carnivore Chris and Lucas - arrested for 0.5g of weed. Released within 30 seconds once the police realised their mistake. Weak.
Rucksackandfriesnotsurewhatitis - Discussed in other thread, political nonsense, carefree protester. Peaceful.
John - Dishonourably discharged after at first being in military prison due to damaging too many structures by trying to climb them. 
Mel - Ran from an arranged wedding
Happyblue and Devil - steroid use. Shrivelled willies. Pretend muscles. Don't work properly.

Gonzo - Jaywalking for christ sake.
6666 - Was hard to find out what he did wrong, records state nothing, must've been 'handcuffed' during sex. Doesn't count. Come to the light side (not sexually).
Waylander- banned from Facebook for 14 days due to personal views. Not an arrest. Doesn't count.

Oooh they're hard

🤣

Archived