The better place to talk football.

Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, Ubuntu said:

What are the chances of the MLS getting their own Sub-Forum? Now that my city has it's own team, it'd be nice, especially since we had a few MLS supporters back on TFF. 

7 hours ago, Cannabis said:

If there is enough demand for it then I'm sure we will open up a sub forum, hopefully we get an influx of MLS fans that makes it worthwhile!

So long as the thread is active when American fans sign up I'm sure they would be willing to join the discussion :).

yeah, this. There's probably not enough demand at the moment for a sub-forum by itself. It can be monitored on an ongoing basis though ^_^

17 hours ago, StanLCFC said:

not to be picky but QPR's new badge:

qpr-crest64-3103808.png

On a side note I really like that. Looks modern with a professional design that connects with the previous badges. Nice.

Back on topic, a 'wish'  is related to the logo. I like the current font and colour contrast of the logo even if it basic. At the same we could do with a similar 'tf365' logo to assist as a profile pic or a tab bar on social network platforms. Hopefully we end up with a professional logo that stays with time and can be associated with the forum i.e. Like twitter, talksport, Facebook, Snapchat etc have.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Mazzari said:

Can the banner consist of a collage of photos from Deeney's playoff semi-final goal against Leicester in 2013?

tenor.gif

Guys - We have a separate thread for Team Support Requests

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the trophies added, one of the very few chances I personally thought looked quality.  

Capture.PNG.f95bdb986bc2e356a343f49e013b7a87.PNG

• Administrator
On 3/7/2017 at 3:35 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

On a side note I really like that. Looks modern with a professional design that connects with the previous badges. Nice.

Back on topic, a 'wish'  is related to the logo. I like the current font and colour contrast of the logo even if it basic. At the same we could do with a similar 'tf365' logo to assist as a profile pic or a tab bar on social network platforms. Hopefully we end up with a professional logo that stays with time and can be associated with the forum i.e. Like twitter, talksport, Facebook, Snapchat etc have.

That's the original badge, well the one prior to the crap rebrand

10 minutes ago, Batard said:

I'm in favor of staff not being included. We're dreadful people after all. 

Agreed. Though we are members as well, it would look a bit shitty if someone from the mods or admins won it.

7 minutes ago, ATL said:

No Staff? Cause @Rab was a sure fire winner if Staff were included.

Will it be voted on by staff, or by the plebs,  or both?

I'd say voted on by everyone.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

We're always thinking of new ways to make this forum as good as it can be I do think we can just carry on from where we left off in regards to the Member of the Month award. I'd be in favour of throwing all the members that made over 100 posts into a big poll and from there everyone can vote for their winner. Obviously in the event of a tie we can just split it down and have a second round of voting. 

Probably wise that staff should be exempt, we're not allowed to win things.

Indeed. We're here to innovate. I may even shave my balls as a prize for the best post of the month.

Archived