Untick the boxes underneath Automatically Follow Content 

:) 

Thanks Stan.

:ay:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ATL said:

Is there a way that when I click on 'Unread Content', that it shows just the threads, not every post (popular threads are clogging it up)

Try clicking "Condensed" on the top right of the unread content page, that might help?

1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Try clicking "Condensed" on the top right of the unread content page, that might help?

Doesn't seem to - When I click it now, 2 out of the top 3 are the Roy Keane thread, and then a bunch of CL chatter.

Just now, ATL said:

Doesn't seem to - When I click it now, 2 out of the top 3 are the Roy Keane thread, and then a bunch of CL chatter.

I think you're on the "All activity" page, go two along on that menu bar to Unread Content, that one doesn't duplicate, not for me anyway

football forum
8 minutes ago, Berserker said:

The forum's been down at least two times between today and yesterday for 30-40 mins if not more, you should look into it @Rab.

Chazz tried to hack into the server again, both me and Stan found him scaling the walls of TF Towers using a hockey mask as a disguise.

His accomplice is in custody but won't talk much, just keeps mumbling the words "Mark Selby" which is strange to say the least.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Chazz tried to hack into the server again, both me and Stan found him scaling the walls of TF Towers using a hockey mask as a disguise.

His accomplice is in custody but won't talk much, just keeps mumbling the words "Mark Selby" which is strange to say the least.

word on the street is that they tried to coax members back in to TFF by promising a fully committed 100% legit pool tournament. 

Archived