The better place to talk football.

Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Large said:

Off topic, but what are your thoughts Dan? Do you like it?

I took time to come around to it, think the biggest issue is the club claimed they consulted supporters groups yet no one claims to have been consulted...I did like the old one but I get that it needs to be simpler as part of the plan to be self sufficient.

On 5/31/2017 at 6:16 PM, Eco said:

Good sir, it will be coming by the start of next year.

I will also be hosting a Serie A Prediction League, with an actual PRIZE involved.

Any update on the Serie A Match Day Chat Sub Forum?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Can you guys have something where new members' posts aren't publicly visible until one of the mods approves them? Too much spam. 

this is the first lot of spam we've had in quite a while (think about how many kitchen posts there were on TFF!). 

I don't think there's been that much spam so I don't think we'll start vetting yet. It might deter members from joining/sticking around if they see that their posts aren't coming up immediately. We're usually quite quick to stamp out spam I think. 

• 2 months later...

The description for the Scottish forum needs changing/updated

Established in 1998 as a breakaway league from the SFL; no team outside of Glasgow has lifted the Premier league title since its inception

The top league in Scotland is the 'Scottish Premiership', whilst the body that governs league football is called the 'SPFL' which was when the SPL and SFL combined in 2013.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

The top league in Scotland is the 'Scottish Premiership', whilst the body that governs league football is called the 'SPFL' which was when the SPL and SFL combined in 2013.

cheers for feedback and will amend accordingly.

It's not been a good start for @Batard and we will be having strong words with him about his conduct. 

Just now, Stan said:

cheers for feedback and will amend accordingly.

It's not been a good start for @Batard and we will be having strong words with him about his conduct. 

Trust me, there are plenty of managers and journalists that don't know what the league is called. Never mind people outwith Scotland xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

The joys of trying to truncate a section in wiki xD

Fair do's though. What would be a better description? 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Batard said:

So you have. It looks very professional too. You might want to change the others in case of any reprisals from my descriptions xD

i've changed a few others to make them a bit more wholesome - for example the Football League only included bits about the Championship; although the most popular, it needed to incorporate the other 2 leagues there too :) 

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

i've changed a few others to make them a bit more wholesome - for example the Football League only included bits about the Championship; although the most popular, it needed to incorporate the other 2 leagues there too :) 

Good stuff, liking the changes too. I like this as a master plan for progression here, I write bollocks and you refine it to something silky xD

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Good stuff, liking the changes too. I like this as a master plan for progression here, I write bollocks and you refine it to something silky xD

and i'll take all the credit too :ph34r: 

Archived