Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Hi. I'm asking for a friend.

It seems that some people can change their user title by themself while others can't. I think someone (@Stan) should look into this matter.

The member title option is enabled.

You need to make 1000 items of content before being allowed to change it. You're currently on 770.

20 hours ago, Stan said:

The member title option is enabled.

You need to make 1000 items of content before being allowed to change it. You're currently on 770.

Or send 1000 pics of your item.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Hey can I get an Athletic Bilbao badge for the club game?

they'll be done in time for the new season. 

A whole host of badges will be added for the 'Adopt a Club' game all at once :) 

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment, when a thread's name is changed (for example when a transfer rumour becomes a completed transfer) the record kept of which posts you've already read is erased, so when you click on go to first unread post it takes you to the first post in the thread. Any way of changing this?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, ...Dan said:

At the moment, when a thread's name is changed (for example when a transfer rumour becomes a completed transfer) the record kept of which posts you've already read is erased, so when you click on go to first unread post it takes you to the first post in the thread. Any way of changing this?

I think it's because it gets moved to a new subforum, not cos of the thread title being changed. 

I get what you're saying though. Don't think it can be changed. 

• 3 months later...

Instead of the 'Unpopular opinions' perhaps have a separate place within General football or similar for a Football Ideas Hub of sorts.

Makes it easier to separate out the different ideas and easier to create a bit more debate on each item raised.

Standardised font.

Can we get the forum to only have one font size and style? My main gripe is when people are posting directly from a news source and just paste it in its native source. It can become unreadable on mobile.

Not sure if possible, but if the forum forced it into being in the normal font for the forum it would be a lot better.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Standardised font.

Can we get the forum to only have one font size and style? My main gripe is when people are posting directly from a news source and just paste it in its native source. It can become unreadable on mobile.

Not sure if possible, but if the forum forced it into being in the normal font for the forum it would be a lot better.

When i copy paste anything there comes a message " Paste as plain text " which converts it into standard text which i'm typing in. 

Just now, Azeem said:

When i copy paste anything there comes a message " Paste as plain text " which converts it into standard text which i'm typing in. 

Yeah, same as myself. More often that not I'll just post a link to the story and not paste an entire article.

• Administrator
On 15/11/2018 at 17:03, ScoRoss said:

Instead of the 'Unpopular opinions' perhaps have a separate place within General football or similar for a Football Ideas Hub of sorts.

Makes it easier to separate out the different ideas and easier to create a bit more debate on each item raised.

Thanks @ScoRoss for your suggestion, a very good one at that!

This has now been implemented and is a sub-forum within the General Football section.

Football Ideas Hub

Get brainstorming everyone!

• 2 months later...

Archived