talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022

football forum

31 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I do respect Haaland for simply focusing on his football. There were multiple instances yesterday where he could of gone on and engaged some fights. Bloke either didn't involve himself or tried to break them up. 

B.Silva for example is a little shit. 

Yes true, I’m just being a bit of a dick like Silva tbh

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Definitely witnessed this at Bayern at times, the most frustrating part of his tenure easily. 

Even at this point in his career, with all he has achieved, he is still trying to prove to people how much of a football genius he is. That arrogance has got his team knocked out of the CL on at least two occasions. 

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

'If it happened'

He's only saying that because his allegations of coins being thrown (I think it's 2 years of this allegation) have 0 video evidence. Projection tbh, just like they said Klopp inflamed the situation by being "xenophobic" by saying 3 clubs in Europe don't really have budgets and can just spend - despite him acting like a twat on the sidelines turning around trying to rile up the home fans... which would actually inflame what was actually happening there at Anfield.

23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No mention to why these chants started i see :coffee: Liverpool bricked the coaches and sang about shipman killing manc's and Liz in a box, chucking coins at Pep, disgusting behaviour,  and now they are acting like the victims 

The Liz in a box I'll accept,and that's wrong, but there's no evidence of anything else. If you think that excuses City fans singing about Hillsborough then fine.

19 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The Liz in a box I'll accept,and that's wrong, but there's no evidence of anything else. If you think that excuses City fans singing about Hillsborough then fine.

None of its acceptable behaviour tbh, rivalry is one thing but don't get why some fans go to the extreme

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

None of its acceptable behaviour tbh, rivalry is one thing but don't get why some fans go to the extreme

I agree but City seemed to have leaked the Klopp xenophobic thing as an excuse for the chants by City fans last weekend. Horrible club.

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

England fans love warming up 10 German bombers, making fun of the dead.
But Liverpool fans have conniptions when you mention Hillsborough. 

The double standard is real. 

What do England fans have to do with Liverpool fans?

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

So when the fans are booming out 10 german bombers the Liverpool fans are respectfully silent? 

Okay. 

I don't think you'll get any regular Liverpool match goers at an England game!xD 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

I don't think you'll get any regular Liverpool match goers at an England game!xD 

If that's the case fair enough I suppose xD

But liverpool are a huge club and surely there are plenty of token liverpool fans at England games. I won't push the issue though, you'd know more than I

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If that's the case fair enough I suppose xD

But liverpool are a huge club and surely there are plenty of token liverpool fans at England games. I won't push the issue though, you'd know more than I

Well of course, but those cunts singing songs about 10 German bombers are worthless. Just like the wankers singing about Hillsborough or Munich or any other tragedy. The lot of them need lifetime bans and convictions. 

Archived