talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022

football forum

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Milner is a weird one where at moments he doesn't look particularly over the hill. He has moments where he still seems to have a reasonable bit of pace, and his touches etc look sharp, but overall I don't expect it to last.

Liverpool been much more competitive than I expected. I guess it bodes well that when it's a game like this and pride is really on the line they can still get somewhat near the levels of intensity they showed last season, it's just a matter of working out how you sustain that over an entire 90 minutes and then into consecutive games.

Liverpool was always going to turn up for this game, our tactics and formation has been slightly off at the minute, Kevs playing wide, needs to get more central and hopefully we go up a few level's in the 2nd half, it's not been out best performance so far

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Liverpool was always going to turn up for this game, our tactics and formation has been slightly off at the minute, Kevs playing wide, needs to get more central and hopefully we go up a few level's in the 2nd half, it's not been out best performance so far

Looked a bit sluggish in possession. Almost a bit scared.

Β 

• Administrator

Foden scores but think it'll get disallowed.

I think Alisson has control of the ball when he dives down.Β 

There's a foul on Fabinho as well earlier on.

• Subscriber
Just now, Cicero said:

Yet still officiates the biggest matches.Β 
Β 

I demand an investigation.Β 

I think you'd have to scrap all of them from top-flight if you started an investigation. They are all shite.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I think you'd have to scrap all of them from top-flight if you started an investigation. They are all shite.

Taylor should be no where near officiating the biggest matches considering his total lack of awareness.Β 
Β 

And this is putting aside his blatant and obvious agenda against Chelsea.Β 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yet still officiates the biggest matches.Β 
Β 

I demand an investigation.Β 

FA & PGMOL have been in touch after seeing this post and are considering your request.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived