talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022

football forum

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s fucking huge. Could give MOTM to everybody in the team, they were excellent. Milner & Elliott were unbelievable, what a way to shut me up! 

Also, fuck Anthony Taylor and that blind dwarf he had as his linesman. And an extra fuck you to City. Delighted to shut them cunts up. 

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Good game as always @Happy Blue bit unfortunate that the machine didn't get any chances today.

It never disappoints. Haaland had a few half chances but you stopped the supply well, think Pep got his tactics wrong too which he does in some big games, De Bruyne and Gundo out wide was a bit bizarre

1 minute ago, Rick said:

That’s fucking huge. Could give MOTM to everybody in the team, they were excellent. Milner & Elliott were unbelievable, what a way to shut me up! 

Also, fuck Anthony Taylor and that blind dwarf he had as his linesman. And an extra fuck you to City. Delighted to shut them cunts up. 

Are you happy by any chance? 🤣

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

It never disappoints. Haaland had a few half chances but you stopped the supply well, think Pep got his tactics wrong too which he does in some big games, De Bruyne and Gundo out wide was a bit bizarre

I think bringing Alvarez on so late was totally unnecessary too. 

• Administrator

Milner deserves some credit for keeping Foden at bay. Although, he will probably have to buy Elliott a few drinks for his defensive cover that helped with it, as well as keeping Silva quiet.

Liverpool definitely deserved the win. The only clear cut chance Man City had was one of the Haaland headers. Alisson had a quiet game and bagged an assist too.

About time a ref gave red to Klopp. He's far too aggressive to some officials sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I think bringing Alvarez on so late was totally unnecessary too. 

No idea why he didn't make any subs till the bring Alvarez on in the last 4 mins 😐 some fresh legs could of made the difference, Pep is so frustrating at times

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Milner deserves some credit for keeping Foden at bay. Although, he will probably have to buy Elliott a few drinks for his defensive cover that helped with it, as well as keeping Silva quiet.

Liverpool definitely deserved the win. The only clear cut chance Man City had was one of the Haaland headers. Alisson had a quiet game and bagged an assist too.

About time a ref gave red to Klopp. He's far too aggressive to some officials sometimes.

Klopp did go a bit over the top, but do you blame him after that absolutely horrendous bit of officiating from the linesman? Complete pisstake. The whole officiating team was awful today, so there’s no wonder both managers were getting fucked off. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Klopp did go a bit over the top, but do you blame him after that absolutely horrendous bit of officiating from the linesman? Complete pisstake. The whole officiating team was awful today, so there’s no wonder both managers were getting fucked off. 

20 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Darwin Nunez is absolutely gash.

To be fair he did more in 10 minutes than Haaland did all game. Nunez always causes havoc whenever he plays, it's just the composure that's missing at the moment.

He'll come good.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don't blame him for getting emotional. But I feel like he oversteps the mark too often without consequence. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I don't blame him for getting emotional. But I feel like he oversteps the mark too often without consequence. 

He's kinda always been that way. I do agree that it goes overboard at times but today was clearly something that the refs could have gotten right not just for us but City also. Some of the fouls that were let slide and the pulls on players was getting a bit ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

To be fair he did more in 10 minutes than Haaland did all game. Nunez always causes havoc whenever he plays, it's just the composure that's missing at the moment.

He'll come good.

Did he? Haaland had a few shots on target at least, Nunez was a greedy cunt and cost you a goal 🤣 ...he'd be 3rd choice for us behind Haaland & Alvarez :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He'll come good.

Nah, he's shit.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived