The better place to talk football.

Do you like (cow) milk?

football forum

Do you like milk?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to drink milk?

• Yes!
    • No!

• The title was changed to Do you like (cow) milk?
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Loved it as a kid, then just stopped liking and drinking it at some point. The only time I use milk these days is when I'm making mashed potatoes. 

I don't really consume much dairy altogether. Probably too little, to be honest. I'd love to find proper kefir or old-school style soured milk here.

Never really drank it a lot, grew up with skim milk, but as an adult I rarely do any full cream milk at all. It doesn't 100% agree with me.

My 'milks' of choice are soy, almond or oat. Much better. But, only use these on cereals or if I have a coffee out and about. 

• Subscriber

I love it and always make sure I have at least 3 cups of milk a day, I can remember at primary school where we all had a bottle a day and drank it with a straw, the milkman would leave the crate outside our class on the playground and the teacher would bring it in and give us all a bottle with a straw.

The wife drinks it occasionally but not in her coffee or tea, when wee Kaiden pays a visit the wife will always make sure he has his milk, I don't think they do that nowadays at primary school?,

download.png

• Subscriber

If you aren't lactose-intolerant or allergic to dairy, it's totally OK to enjoy a regular glass of milk each day. From improving bone health to helping mitigate cognitive decline, drinking milk and incorporating other dairy items into your diet can come with some health benefits.28 Apr 2022

https://www.eatingwell.com/article/7961444/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-milk-every-day/

6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I love it and always make sure I have at least 3 cups of milk a day, I can remember at primary school where we all had a bottle a day and drank it with a straw, the milkman would leave the crate outside our class on the playground and the teacher would bring it in and give us all a bottle with a straw.

The wife drinks it occasionally but not in her coffee or tea, when wee Kaiden pays a visit the wife will always make sure he has his milk, I don't think they do that nowadays at primary school?,

download.png

Do you remember the old 'Watch out watch out there's a Humphry about' adverts from the 70's

I enjoy milk, in tea coffee, cereals etc.. I won't go near that skimmed though... it's just like cloudy water.. looks like you are eating cereals with bath water... disgusting :ph34r:

• Subscriber

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Do you remember the old 'Watch out watch out there's a Humphry about' adverts from the 70's

Good old Benny Hill, he died a millionaire but ended up as a recluse, they found him in his flat surrounded by dirty plates, glasses, videotapes and piles of papers, slumped on the sofa in front of the TV. 

The Rise, Fall, and Lonely Death of Benny Hill

My mum was constantly collecting me as a child from school as I'd throw up often in the afternoon. It eventually came to light it was the milk that was making me sick. 

I've rarely drank milk ever since, I did try it once in my brews and within 20 minutes I'd be throwing up. 

I can stomach yogurts but milk I can't stomach. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Devil said:

My mum was constantly collecting me as a child from school as I'd throw up often in the afternoon. It eventually came to light it was the milk that was making me sick. 

I've rarely drank milk ever since, I did try it once in my brews and within 20 minutes I'd be throwing up. 

I can stomach yogurts but milk I can't stomach. 

Sounds like you just milked it to get out of school :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

On cereal and in brews but I don't like drinking it straight.

Chocolate.png

That's more like it.

Haven't had that in a while, because it always makes me a bit nauseous. It's a bit too intense. 🤢

Archived