The better place to talk football.

Ballon d'Or 2022

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

At least two should have been won by Lewandovski for example

I know we covered it comprehensively when it happened, but Lewandowski being 'the man' all season, winning Cl, League and domestic cup, nut losing the B'dor to Messi who won fuck all that season

Then they gave it too him over Lewa AGAIN when he won the Spanish domestic cup and the fucking South American cup, which was absolutely criminal. 

14 hours ago, True Blue said:

At least two should have been won by Lewandovski for example

I'd argue only 2021 should of been won by Lewandowski. I don't agree with the outrage though as Messi's personal metrics were still very good and he literally scored or assisted every goal for Argentina en route to the final. People just don't want to see him winning anymore. 

13 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I know we covered it comprehensively when it happened, but Lewandowski being 'the man' all season, winning Cl, League and domestic cup, nut losing the B'dor to Messi who won fuck all that season

Then they gave it too him over Lewa AGAIN when he won the Spanish domestic cup and the fucking South American cup, which was absolutely criminal. 

Messi didn't win the 2020 award when Lewa won the treble you butt hole, it was cancelled. 

Besides, there is only one outright winner for 2021...

Werner-getragenes-Trikot_reference.jpg

8 hours ago, Cicero said:

I'd argue only 2021 should of been won by Lewandowski. I don't agree with the outrage though as Messi's personal metrics were still very good and he literally scored or assisted every goal for Argentina en route to the final. People just don't want to see him winning anymore. 

Messi didn't win the 2020 award when Lewa won the treble you butt hole, it was cancelled. 

Besides, there is only one outright winner for 2021...

Werner-getragenes-Trikot_reference.jpg

They literally said in 2021 that they considered 2020

Archived