• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2022/23 - [14. Spieltag] - 28th - 30th October 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, someone talked. So now I can post without it looking like I'm talking to myself. :ph34r:

Really solid win. First half was great, and we could/should have scored 1-2 more goals. Iyoha missed a sitter. In the 2nd half, Kiel increased the pressure, and after a ping poing situation where he couldn't clear the ball, they scored the equaliser. Luckily Kownacki got fouled in their box towards the end, and the VAR intervened to award us a penalty, which Kowancki beautifully converted for out 2:1 win. That's the first time in 16 years that we have won in Kiel. Daniel Thioune also remains unbeaten against Kiel in his career. 

And yes @nudge. For a long time I thought we don't have what it takes to be promoted, but in these last 2-3 games we found stability and played like a team that should be up there. Now that Haaland and Lewandowsi are gone, I'm not even that scared anymore to get promoted. :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well done, @Tommy!

And yeah, the participation levels are indeed a bit pathetic... You need to get promoted so we can talk in the same match thread together again :ph34r:

Oh and thanks! 

ScientificInfamousKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

SinfulCompetentFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

• Subscriber

It's also mental how close and unpredictable the league is every season. Surely one of the most competitive leagues in Europe? 

There's only 4 points between 12th and 18th, and there's also at least 6-7 teams in contention of getting promoted. Fantastic. 

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's also mental how close and unpredictable the league is every season. Surely one of the most competitive leagues in Europe? 

There's only 4 points between 12th and 18th, and there's also at least 6-7 teams in contention of getting promoted. Fantastic. 

Yup, I still can't picture what the table might look like in the end. xD Also there's often one team seemingly running away with it, and than loses the plot completely towards the end of the season. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yup, I still can't picture what the table might look like in the end. xD Also there's often one team seemingly running away with it, and than loses the plot completely towards the end of the season. 

And even more often, this team is HSV xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Along with The Championship!

Makes for great intrigue...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived