Bundesliga 2022/23 - [12. Spieltag] - 28th-30th October 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Füllkrug 😍

A very important win, especially after three lost matches in a row. Thought we should have put the game to bed earlier; so many good opportunities and so many missed chances... But anyway, it's 3 points in the end, and it all that matters. Dreier Lachs! :ph34r: xD 

Lücke für Deutschland! 

I was just following the livescore. Sounded like it wasn't a pretty game. I'm glad the right team got the three points, I mean Dreierlachs, in the end. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Lücke für Deutschland! 

I was just following the livescore. Sounded like it wasn't a pretty game. I'm glad the right team got the three points, I mean Dreierlachs, in the end. 

It was actually a fairly decent game to watch, although I agree that it's wasn't pretty xD A lot of hard work, fouls, misplaced passes, and missed opportunities.  But it still had a flow, and the defensive display of both teams was quite impressive at times, though. 

🐟 🐟 🐟

29 minutes ago, nudge said:

And Leverkusen are still poop. How long will Alonso last and when will Bruno take over? :ph34r:

I knew RB Leipzig would beat them. Is Labbadia rumoured to be taking over, or is that just your hypothetical dream?

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

I knew RB Leipzig would beat them. Is Labbadia rumoured to be taking over, or is that just your hypothetical dream?

Just a running gag, I'm afraid. Although they'd certainly be better off. 

Union Berlin with the equaliser. Behrens gets on the end of a cross from Leite, keeper simply doesn't reach it and gives Behrens a punch in the face instead.

1-1

And as I type this, Union Berlin now have the lead. Another cross, another goal, this time scored by Trimmel. Keeper must do better though. Beaten at his near post.

2-1

EDIT: Nevermind, disallowed for offside. Looking at that again, correct decision. Remains 1-1. Keeper should be breathing a sigh of relief there.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

What an end to this game.

Short corner, crossed in by Leweling and Doekhi scoring with more or less the final touch, heading in in the 97th minute.

@nudge and @Tommy, are Monchengladbach known to struggle in the air defensively, as both goals and the disallowed one came from crosses?

I don't watch them nearly enough to know... xD 

47 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

What an end to this game.

Short corner, crossed in by Leweling and Doekhi scoring with more or less the final touch, heading in in the 97th minute.

@nudge and @Tommy, are Monchengladbach known to struggle in the air defensively, as both goals and the disallowed one came from crosses?

Well, yes. Last season they had the 3rd worst defence of the league. But they were at least better in the air, when they still had Ginter. They need Itakura back asap. Not convinced by Marvin Friedrich so far. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived