talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

• Subscriber

I am midway through Act 2 of Ghost of Tsushima. So far the game has offered some challenge and in some areas its gotten a bit mechanical but one thing is for sure the duels this game brings to the front when you have to complete missions or in the middle of big events are awesome. I'll probably be done with Act 3 over the weekend and then I'll move onto something else. 

Have to say cleaning out my backlog has been one of the best things I did during the COVID break. I have only two more games to finish and I'll have a clean slate.

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I am midway through Act 2 of Ghost of Tsushima. So far the game has offered some challenge and in some areas its gotten a bit mechanical but one thing is for sure the duels this game brings to the front when you have to complete missions or in the middle of big events are awesome. I'll probably be done with Act 3 over the weekend and then I'll move onto something else. 

Have to say cleaning out my backlog has been one of the best things I did during the COVID break. I have only two more games to finish and I'll have a clean slate.

Working from home for me so can't jump on the PS4 or Switch until I finish. :(

2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I would have been tempted to give it a shot if it wasn't for the ridiculous download size (I think it's free if memory serves right). 

Yes it's free, but it's an enormous game. 200GB download.

Very enjoyable though. I'm finding it very social in current isolating times. I have a squad of friends and we all play together. Good for social connectivity.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

A classic.

Yes, I think the only game I play is chess. 

Sometimes I miss the days when I could play Fifa for NCAA Football on Xbox for hours and hours and hours....

Probably the most time I ever spent on a game was Final Fantasy VII on the Playstation. I remember it used to record how long you've played on your save, and I was at something like 96 hours.  

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes it's free, but it's an enormous game. 200GB download.

Very enjoyable though. I'm finding it very social in current isolating times. I have a squad of friends and we all play together. Good for social connectivity.

200GB isn't far off half my PS4 storage. xD

I would consider the same with my mates but none of them really play much. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yes, I think the only game I play is chess. 

Sometimes I miss the days when I could play Fifa for NCAA Football on Xbox for hours and hours and hours....

Probably the most time I ever spent on a game was Final Fantasy VII on the Playstation. I remember it used to record how long you've played on your save, and I was at something like 96 hours.  

Haha, I also find little time for gaming but still play from time to time... In the last few months it has been mostly Football Manager, Space Haven, Kerbal Space Program and then just trying out some random games I find interesting based on description/trailer...

Just now, nudge said:

Haha, I also find little time for gaming but still play from time to time... In the last few months it has been mostly Football Manager, Space Haven, Kerbal Space Program and then just trying out some random games I find interesting based on description/trailer...

Did you ever play that Star Wars game that you posted the trailer of? All I remember is that it looked VERY detailed. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Did you ever play that Star Wars game that you posted the trailer of? All I remember is that it looked VERY detailed. 

Jedi: The Fallen Order? Yes, borrowed a friend's computer during the Christmas holiday and played it through! Don't think it was THAT detailed, but very enjoyable!

Also recently replayed both KOTOR games, still my favourite Star Wars games ever...

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Harry said:

I'm playing call of duty Warzone with a fair bit of regulatory and enjoying it.

Half contemplated trying this but that size is the down for me. The social game I play with friends these days is DOTA2 and we do about two rounds during the week post work to unwind. 

Edit: I of course say that but I am sure my games download over the span of four months crosses 200GB comfortably.

Edited by Mel81x

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Half contemplated trying this but that size is the down for me. The social game I play with friends these days is DOTA2 and we do about two rounds during the week post work to unwind. 

Edit: I of course say that but I am sure my games download over the span of four months crosses 200GB comfortably.

It'd take a while for me as while I don't have a particularly bad connection and download speed, I think Sony caps the download speed for some reason on PS4, meaning that it'd take a while to download something that big, let alone getting the room for it. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Sekiro

Fuck Demon of Hatred but especially fuck Ishin the Sword Saint. Also fuck Sekiro for being so much better than any Dark Souls game it makes it impossible to go back and play them.

I thought the same when I played it. You really can't go back to the slow style that DS has once you play Sekiro. 

And yes, fuck Ishin. 

7 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I thought the same when I played it. You really can't go back to the slow style that DS has once you play Sekiro. 

And yes, fuck Ishin. 

Ishin is somewhat fun, the demon of hatred is just balls

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Spike said:

It got to the point that fight felt luck based even with malcontent

I think it is luck-based as well. Sometimes you see the sprite go over you and you think 'okay im dead' then you realize you're not.

25 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think it is luck-based as well. Sometimes you see the sprite go over you and you think 'okay im dead' then you realize you're not.

I really don't get that fight, I finally beat the Sword Saint but that was due to understanding his attacks and retaliating; which is why I love the game. The demon of hatred just seems random, I don't understand how it works; and feel completely counter-intuitive to the style of the game, which is why it is for my money the most difficult in the game.

Have you played Ghost of Tsushima?

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Spike said:

I really don't get that fight, I finally beat the Sword Saint but that was due to understanding his attacks and retaliating; which is why I love the game. The demon of hatred just seems random, I don't understand how it works; and feel completely counter-intuitive to the style of the game, which is why it is for my money the most difficult in the game.

Have you played Ghost of Tsushima?

Lets not discuss the Sword Saint because at the end you feel like no matter what you he just won't f'ing die. I had to attempt it 12 times or maybe a bit more before I finally got it done. What a fight though and a true test of how good your mastery on the control is.

As for Ghost of Tsushima I am almost done with Act 2. Took this pic in-game yesterday.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Lets not discuss the Sword Saint because at the end you feel like no matter what you he just won't f'ing die. I had to attempt it 12 times or maybe a bit more before I finally got it done. What a fight though and a true test of how good your mastery on the control is.

As for Ghost of Tsushima I am almost done with Act 2. Took this pic in-game yesterday.

What does it play like?