talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

24 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

There's a Tomb Raider sale as well on Steam. 

Would be tempted but not sure whether they would be worth playing on a laptop. 

Connect laptop to your TV? Not done it myself before. I have no idea how it would pan out.

Am looking at State Of Decay 2, anyone played it?

4 hours ago, MUFC said:

Connect laptop to your TV? Not done it myself before. I have no idea how it would pan out.

Am looking at State Of Decay 2, anyone played it?

Could just connect a HDMI cable and get a PS4/PS5 pad. I think. 

Also, Cities Skylines and Two Point Hospital are under £7 each. I might bite on both. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am playing Unchartered 4 for the second time on a harder level. I played it after Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I never finished the game as I just didn't like it. There have been quite a few debates, which is better? Tomb Raider series or unchartered. I've only played Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Tomb Raider series and as for unchartered, the 4th and the one after based in India. In my opinion Unchartered shits on Tomb Raider.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Unchartered 4 for the second time. The only games I've played in the Unchartered series are Unchartered 4 and The Lost Legacy.

However, I've ordered Unchartered:The Nathan Drake Collection. This is the first 3 Unchartered, remastered. Can't wait to get into them as I'm yet to play them. Will see how it all sorted, this is really emotional. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Just finished Unchartered 4 for the second time. The only games I've played in the Unchartered series are Unchartered 4 and The Lost Legacy.

However, I've ordered Unchartered:The Nathan Drake Collection. This is the first 3 Unchartered, remastered. Can't wait to get into them as I'm yet to play them. Will see how it all sorted, this is really emotional. 

Its worth playing them all imo. The first one in particular is pretty dated, even with the visual updates but its fine its fairly short, its got some fun sections and the story connects it all for you. I think they got better every game personally, the 3rd gets a bit of a bad rap sheet but definitely 2,3,4 are all pretty fantastic games. 

• Thanks 1

On 24/11/2021 at 16:23, Viva la FCB said:

Its worth playing them all imo. The first one in particular is pretty dated, even with the visual updates but its fine its fairly short, its got some fun sections and the story connects it all for you. I think they got better every game personally, the 3rd gets a bit of a bad rap sheet but definitely 2,3,4 are all pretty fantastic games. 

Been playing the first one, am playing on hard which is the second toughest level. Visuals are better than I thought they'd be and I find the game to be really open. The reporter who ends up being his partner. Good thing about her is that she actually kills people in the shoot outs rather than just shooting which happens in these games. Saying that, she does tend to get my fucking way at times during a shoot out. I like how when they throw a grenade, it isn't always accurate and doesn't always end up near you. They do have bad throws as well as good throws.

I think sometimes it can be hard finding where to climb now and then as it's older graphics, but that gets easier the more you play it. One annoying thing is the right analogue stick to show your surroundings. In a few cases it doesn't allow you to move so you're stuck with what's on your screen.

Just starting chapter 4 after the plane came down. I've read that this is the most difficult chapter in the game.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I played Uncharted 1 and 2, but never played 3 and cos of that, I never played 4 as a result.

However, I do have the Uncharted trio downloaded via Sony's State of Play they did last year so maybe one day.

Even if 3 is fairly devisive if you enjoyed 2 it's worth playing...I already said my opinion but they get better every game and in 4 they clean up more of the movements and they add grappling. 4 is easily the best in the series.

Edited by Viva la FCB

On 26/11/2021 at 16:24, Viva la FCB said:

Even if 3 is fairly devisive if you enjoyed 2 it's worth playing...I already said my opinion but they get better every game and in 4 they clean up more of the movements and they add grappling. 4 is easily the best in the series.

I do still have 3 on the PS3 but never got round to playing it for one reason or another. 

Unfortunately, being in uni part the has practically ripped my gaming time to shreds at present. 😰

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Has anybody played the first Unchartered and The Last of us 2? There is a mission on Uncharted which spans around 2 or 3 chapters. Round chapters 17 to 19/20. It's underground, you have to find a generator while being attacked by these weird human deformed type characters. It reminds me of the hospital scene in The Last of us 2 which is also underground. Both are freaky, dark and jumpy as anything. 

• Subscriber
On 03/12/2021 at 01:23, MUFC said:

Has anybody played the first Unchartered and The Last of us 2? There is a mission on Uncharted which spans around 2 or 3 chapters. Round chapters 17 to 19/20. It's underground, you have to find a generator while being attacked by these weird human deformed type characters. It reminds me of the hospital scene in The Last of us 2 which is also underground. Both are freaky, dark and jumpy as anything. 

Yessssir. Definite LOU vibes.. the first Uncharted definitely got super creepy real quick... not a direction I expected at all but it was kinda cool. That generator scene man...so good.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yessssir. Definite LOU vibes.. the first Uncharted definitely got super creepy real quick... not a direction I expected at all but it was kinda cool. That generator scene man...so good.

My regret with the scenes in the above 2 games is not turning the lights of to make it even more creepy.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Just picked up 'It Takes Two' on PS4. Playing through it with my Fiance who doesnt really play games. She likes Mario Kart and Party etc so I figured this would be up her Alley. Only played for about an hour so far but its alot of fun and totally adorable!

8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Just picked up 'It Takes Two' on PS4. Playing through it with my Fiance who doesnt really play games. She likes Mario Kart and Party etc so I figured this would be up her Alley. Only played for about an hour so far but its alot of fun and totally adorable!

This is why I stopped playing the latest F1 game and thought I'd try the first 3 Unchartered. I wanted the fun and enjoy elements when playing games. With F1 there is loads to do before the actual race. Sometimes you can't be arsed but it's essential to the game.

• Like 1