talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

23 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Haven't played Halo multiplayer since Halo 3. Used to love the hell out of Halo 2 online mind.

I'm a big fan of the Halo multiplayer & have played them all since Halo 2 - and I think Infinite has the best multiplayer since 2 or 3 (I liked 5, but it's not as good as those two or Infinite and 4 was totally shite). I'm just nowhere near as good at the Halo multiplayer anymore as I used to be - but I'm slowly getting back to it.

If you're into Halo's, I'd check Infinite out. The multiplayer is free too.

36 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm a big fan of the Halo multiplayer & have played them all since Halo 2 - and I think Infinite has the best multiplayer since 2 or 3 (I liked 5, but it's not as good as those two or Infinite and 4 was totally shite). I'm just nowhere near as good at the Halo multiplayer anymore as I used to be - but I'm slowly getting back to it.

If you're into Halo's, I'd check Infinite out. The multiplayer is free too.

I don't have an Xbox unfortunately. 😔

I believe it's on PC as well, but probably won't play it on there.

7 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot at some point, though I know I'll get super slapped on PC and there'll likely be a lot of cheating as well.

I think they’ve forced crossplay on it, so you don’t know who’s on console or PC. So far I haven’t seen any obvious cheating. Unless that’s why I’ve been so shit!

I don’t think it is why I’ve been so shit though. I just need to improve my aim with the controller, because right now my aim is dogshit.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think they’ve forced crossplay on it, so you don’t know who’s on console or PC. So far I haven’t seen any obvious cheating. Unless that’s why I’ve been so shit!

I don’t think it is why I’ve been so shit though. I just need to improve my aim with the controller, because right now my aim is dogshit.

Urgh. I hate that unless there's an option to turn it off.

On 18/12/2021 at 09:44, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Urgh. I hate that unless there's an option to turn it off.

On ranked playlists you can turn it off, but not the social playlists. It's a bit annoying, but so far I haven't run into any instances of brazen cheating.

It also might be the one game where there's crossplay where PC players insist that players using controllers have an advantage (controllers gives you a really slight aim assist compared to KB/M - but it's VERY slight & it depends on what your sensitivity settings are). Tbf I've not played on PC or with a keyboard/mouse (because apparently I can plug a keyboard/mouse into my xbox and play that way) - so I can't verify that.

23 hours ago, Cicero said:

Cyberpunk. Almost 9 months since I've last played and they've added nothing. 

I think it's mental how after all the hype with Cyberpunk, CD: Project Red have done so much to erase the goodwill that was gained by The Witcher 3.

And I think it's a bit of a shame because everyone I know that's played through Cyberpunk says it's actually a pretty good game. I just think they never really recovered from the PR fumble of it's launch (I still can't believe they sent out disc copies that had nothing printed on the second disc...) and you'd think after a PR disaster like their launch was, they'd do more to try to buy back some goodwill from fans by adding at least... something.

I'm still looking forward to playing the game, but I've heard it's on it's way to Gamepass soon - so I'll probably try it out that way rather than actually purchasing it.

15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it's mental how after all the hype with Cyberpunk, CD: Project Red have done so much to erase the goodwill that was gained by The Witcher 3.

And I think it's a bit of a shame because everyone I know that's played through Cyberpunk says it's actually a pretty good game. I just think they never really recovered from the PR fumble of it's launch (I still can't believe they sent out disc copies that had nothing printed on the second disc...) and you'd think after a PR disaster like their launch was, they'd do more to try to buy back some goodwill from fans by adding at least... something.

I'm still looking forward to playing the game, but I've heard it's on it's way to Gamepass soon - so I'll probably try it out that way rather than actually purchasing it.

It is a good game bar the ending. They've fixed several bug issues but they've been preparing for the next gen update this whole time. 

I don't think I'll even play the DLC's until they fix the end mission. 

You don't get to continue in open world playing after you beat them game. It simply ends and based on what you've accomplished thus far, you get a different ending. You are then restarted back to your original spawn point before you start the last mission.

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It is a good game bar the ending. They've fixed several bug issues but they've been preparing for the next gen update this whole time. 

I don't think I'll even play the DLC's until they fix the end mission. 

Hide contents

You don't get to continue in open world playing after you beat them game. It simply ends and based on what you've accomplished thus far, you get a different ending. You are then restarted back to your original spawn point before you start the last mission.

That's a bit like some other open world games I've played - but I agree, those kinds of endings end up feeling really unsatisfying for some reason.

I've now finished the first 3 Unchartered remastered. The third was annoying with all it's bloody puzzles. But the last quarter was decent, especially the missions on the ships and in the desert. 

What I enjoyed about Lost Legacy compared to the others. If you stealth kill and then hide. The others notice the dead body and go looking for you, just like they do in the last of us. It didn't do this on the first 4 Unchartered. They'd ignore any body lying around. If I had to them them in order it'll be as follows.

1.Don't usually do this as it's seen as a cop out. I'm giving Unchartered 2 and 4 as joint first place.

2.Lost Legacy is second, it's really short as it's a spin off but the graphics are brilliant. Stan plays the general really well.

3.Unchartered 1 takes third.

4.Unchartered 3 comes last for me, simply because of the puzzles. I actually found the final mission on this game as the easiest out of the lot.

I've really enjoyed these games on the PS4. Can't believed I've only played them all in the last 6 months. Considering they came out many moons ago. 

Has anyone else fallen in love with Chloe Frazer? 

On 20/12/2021 at 14:29, Cicero said:

Cyberpunk. Almost 9 months since I've last played and they've added nothing. 

I haven't played Cyberpunk yet but I was into all the hype before it came out.  When I heard that it was full of bugs I didn't bother with it.  Is it worth getting into now?  I used to play the table-top version with friends (yes, I'm old) years ago and it was pretty fantastic.

Been playing Forza Horizon 4 (can't be bothered with 5 yet) and in many ways it's kind of a mix between Test Drive Unlimited and the older NFS games. But I notice one glaring issue with open world driving games, namely in that there's no real exciting track design, and with there being so many different 'tracks' (i.e. checkpoints littered across the open world), there's also no such thing as track memorization. In the old NFS games I would spend hours on end trying to beat my own times but there's no real point to it in more modern driving games.

Other than that I've been doing PVP in Elder Scrolls Online. The server performance is horrid as always but there's no game like it. Open world pvp with so many different builds means that no fight is ever the same.

Man, I am in awe of Red Dead Redemption II. 

There's so much to do besides the "main story". 

I also like the fact that it plays in 1899, where outlaw gunslingers are almost extinct. Some cities in the game are as old west as they get, with the usual wooden saloons and whatnot, but then you also have towns with electricity, trams, fancy lit up stone buildings etc. Makes me curious about that time in real life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Tommy said:

It was an accident. :ph34r: And look at that! I made it up. Unlike the other 44% savages. 

horse.png

Thats easy to do when your foot is up its backside.

Wait, can you hug a horse in RDR?

Edited by Mel81x