talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

• Subscriber

Im about 25% into my second playthrough of RDR2 before I took a pause for Ghosts.. definitely reminded me to get back to it. Theres just so many little things if you're traveling throughout... the world feels so well built.. its just a special game, take your time and enjoy it!

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

You monster! 

I treat my horse better than the character I'm actually playing. xD

Great stuff. 🤣

I inadvertently started a race war in the game as well.

Was riding my horse and accidentally hit a black guy while doing so. Tried to say sorry to him but he wasn't having it, so decided to fight him. Suddenly, another couple of guys turned up to help him, followed by a couple more and in the end, it turned into 10 on 1 and I had to leg it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Great stuff. 🤣

I inadvertently started a race war in the game as well.

Was riding my horse and accidentally hit a black guy while doing so. Tried to say sorry to him but he wasn't having it, so decided to fight him. Suddenly, another couple of guys turned up to help him, followed by a couple more and in the end, it turned into 10 on 1 and I had to leg it.

Members of BLM?

• Subscriber

Played a lot of Wingspan over the last two days just because folks couldn't go out late and we all decided to play it safe and I have to say their online interface is actually pretty poor compared to the actual tabletop.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/12/2021 at 13:21, Tommy said:

Red Dead Redemption II is on sale. Should I get it? Do I need to have played the first part to get the story?

I think you should still play the first one. It's one of the best games I've ever played, it's absolutely brilliant. It's not as massive as RDR2, but it's got a great story with several really really memorable missions. But like @Bluebird Hewittsaid - you don't really need to have played the first one, although they definitely make lots of nods to the first game and do a shitload of forshadowing John Marston's story in RDR1 (which I guess is to be expected because it's a prequel thats written way after the first one, which is a beloved game).

They don't give Oscars to video games, but RDR1 should have been given Best Motion Picture the year it came out despite being a video game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/02/2022 at 11:11, Mel81x said:

Started playing Elden Ring today. Gorgeous worlds is all I have to say. And of course since its a FromSoftware  game you die a lot.

FMa1bO1aMAgCUoL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

40+ hours in and now I see why folks are rating this game so much. You could be a tank and just miserably fall to your death as you roll away from enemies or my personal favorite, killing a demi-god and dying to a fucking bear in the woods right after. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...