talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I keep looking at Stardew Valley. I loved Animal Crossing until Nintendo fucked up and didn't bring any updates to the game. 

Only ever heard good things about SV.

I haven't been this addicted to a game in a decade or so. There's so much to do, so many stories, characters, adventures, mysteries. I've played it for like 6 hours now, and it's already worth the 9 Euro or something I paid for it. 

• Subscriber

After @Tommy's recent posts, I reinstalled Stardew Valley and started a new save couple of days ago...and now I am properly hooked again. Gee, thanks Tommy... xD Really enjoying it, actually even more than I did last time - I think they introduced some updates since the last time I played it, and now the whole gameplay feels even more seamless. 10 hours in so far. 

• Like 1

Just now, nudge said:

After @Tommy's recent posts, I reinstalled Stardew Valley and started a new save couple of days ago...and now I am properly hooked again. Gee, thanks Tommy... xD Really enjoying it, actually even more than I did last time - I think they introduced some updates since the last time I played it, and now the whole gameplay feels even more seamless. 10 hours in so far. 

Stardew Valley > Real World. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

fallout 4 and fallout 4 lost world from wabberjack which turns the game into a S.T.A.L.K.E.R game.

fallout 4 is a game reborn which has a rejuvenated mod community, you can convert the game to fallout new Vegas downloading project Mojave mods or fallout 3 getting capital wasteland and tail of two cities mods or go full stalker with lost world.  the mod community is very active and the quality of life mods are greater than they ever gave been.

ps: fallout London which is a complete game rework with new voice acting and storylines is another project that will be out in full this year.

Edited by OrangeKhrush

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Finally got around to playing Returnal yesterday. I quite like it and I get why a lot of folks stayed away from it. 

It's on PS Plus but I can't seem to get sucked into it. Seemed to be released and then die straight away, similar to Ghostwire: Tokyo.

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

It's on PS Plus but I can't seem to get sucked into it. Seemed to be released and then die straight away, similar to Ghostwire: Tokyo.

I had issues with Ghostwire myself but I find this is a bit better to get into. I can see how folks would get frustrated very easily with it though.

9 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I had issues with Ghostwire myself but I find this is a bit better to get into. I can see how folks would get frustrated very easily with it though.

Would you recommend Ghostwire? With the way it seemed to vanish I'm hoping it goes free to play on PS Plus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Got an assignment to get done, but thinking I'll start God of War once I've done a bit of it.

I liked the original three and heard many good things about this and the sequel, plus it's been on the back burner for a while.

Ragnarok or the first one in this new series?

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I didn't even know the forum was closing. :(

Also, I need to actually learn how to use Discord as I've never used it. xD

Plenty of learning going on there currently xD 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Played some of the Diablo 4 beta during the open weekend. Seems fun, classic Diablo stuff but updated - ill definitely buy it at some point but gonna wait a while for a sale probably.

Also got me back into playing some Diablo 2 Ressurected! been alot of fun playing here and there. Nostalgic as that was probably the game I played the most growing up. Lots of little quality of life upgrads and they did a masterful job redoing the cut scenes and updating graphics. Will keep plugging away on it here and there. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well it took a very long time to come out and I was gonna leave it a bit longer, but I've choked and ordered Advance Wars Reboot Camp.

Definitely next to play. I just want to give Sturm several kickings for the number of defeats the prick gave me back in the day.

Edited by Bluebird Hewitt

• 2 weeks later...

Another Xbox exclusive launching as a buggy mess that needs to be fixed but won't be fixed soon enough in the game's life to keep a player base going with Redfall. People are saying it's worse than the disappointment of Halo Infinite because at least that was playable and demonstrated a solid sandbox. This is apparently so buggy it's difficult to even play the way it was designed to be played.

I was looking forward to it, but I was gifted a copy of Dead Island 2 and I've been playing that with some friends and I think it's a lot of fun. I have no idea what the replay value will be like and I never played the first one, but I think it's a lot of fun.