talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

On 18/04/2020 at 17:46, Azeem said:

Cleared the Mill and now i have to get the sleeping bear out of my way.

Finished it, the ending was great with the story of Shriek. I think they are done with Ori for a while cause i can't see how they can continue this story unless it's a spin off

• Subscriber

Played around with Help Will Come Tomorrow a bit. Quite interesting concept and setting. Pretty much a story-driven resource gathering and survival game. You have a group of passengers who are the survivors of the Trans-Siberian railway train crash in a wake of October Revolution. Each day you try to manage their hunger, thirst, cold, injuries and other needs, while trying to ensure they are safe from the dangers of weather changes, wildlife, other people and unexpected events you may come across while managing your resources, expanding your camp, exploring and searching for supplies. There is an in-depth relationship system and every character has a unique story and their own abilities and weaknesses, with more being revealed as time goes on and they get to know eachother.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1119600/Help_Will_Come_Tomorrow/

On 03/05/2020 at 13:45, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Finished the Resi 3 remake and am going to have a crack on Streets of Rage 4 now. Been waiting a long time for a sequel. 

Streets of Rage 4 is great. They've tried to add one or two small additions, such as combo's for points and able to gain health back when doing a defensive special, but on the whole it's practically the same as any of the others before it. 

The unlockable characters are a good addition as well. Almost unlocked all of them. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Streets of Rage 4 is great. They've tried to add one or two small additions, such as combo's for points and able to gain health back when doing a defensive special, but on the whole it's practically the same as any of the others before it. 

The unlockable characters are a good addition as well. Almost unlocked all of them. 

I found all the secret stages and unlocked as much as i can. I have also finished the game with everyone from the original five set and I am just pacing it now. I like Mania mode it really adds some fun to the beat-em-up.

24 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I've become addicted to a browser based Pokemon MMO called Pokemon Planet and I'm not ashamed because it's loads of fun and it has killed loads of time for me in this lockdown.

Nowt wrong with the pokemon games really. Would rather that than play Call of Duty in all honesty. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 12:44, RandoEFC said:

I've become addicted to a browser based Pokemon MMO called Pokemon Planet and I'm not ashamed because it's loads of fun and it has killed loads of time for me in this lockdown.

On 11/05/2020 at 13:09, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Nowt wrong with the pokemon games really. Would rather that than play Call of Duty in all honesty. 

Pokemon is great, I never got the mentality that it's "just for kids". Just a result of people thinking it's too anime-like. I've never seen this happen to Mario for example.

I love Call of Duty as well, but I agree with Bluebird. I would rather play Pokemon over it.

Speaking of that, I started playing Digimon World on the PS1. The game is extremely flawed and practically impossible to go anywhere without a guide. It's very unique though and has a charm. It's one of the only RPG's I've seen that's a mix of a simulation game and a virtual pet at the same time. Once you have the guide in front of you, it's loads of fun to grind and hope you will digivolve into what you want. It's a shame no more Digimon games were made like this because it really saves it from the "Pokemon knockoff" reputation it has gained.

I started with Gabumon and managed to digivolve into Ogremon. I actually tried the game first with Agumon but it digivolved into the worst possible form as a result of treating it poorly. So I started again.

2fb819a31ad159fd45665ee52a3e57a0.jpg

• Subscriber

I'm a big saddo when it comes to 100%ing games so trying to actually 'catch em all' in an MMO with a bunch of other stuff to grind when I can't go out and play football or go to work as normal or go for a night out or visit my family properly or whatever else I usually spend my time on, it's a decent time sink.

• Subscriber

Took some time this week+last to clear out the backlog got through a lot..

• Finished NiOh 2
  • Finished Doom Eternal
  • Played a funny game called Helltaker (literally 3hours) from Steam
  • Played a game called Katana Zero which I think is quite good but its also a bit repetitive
  • Finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps (tried to finish every zone before the final boss fight but it never happened)

Now I am going to start playing Stela which is a slightly older game but I like the genre. I go back to SoR4 every now and then to try and complete it with as many characters as possible.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, nudge said:

Got quite into the Legends of Runeterra in the past few days. Quite fun CCG based on League of Legends. Anyone else playing? 

Haven't really tried LoL just because I spend more time on DOTA. But it looks card-based? 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Haven't really tried LoL just because I spend more time on DOTA. But it looks card-based? 

I never tried LoL either, just randomly discovered this Legends of Runeterra game which is a spinoff based in the LoL universe... Yes, it's a card collecting/deck building and strategy game. The PvP battles are surprisingly fun, and what I really like about it is that there's absolutely no need to spend any money to progress... The artwork is also fantastic. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, True Blue said:

I play League of Legends on Friday and Saturday, while i daily play Rise of Kingdoms a strategy game on mobile.

Is Rise of Kingdoms any good? Was always curious but never tried it. 

38 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is Rise of Kingdoms any good? Was always curious but never tried it. 

I have been playing it for approximately a year and a half. I was a free to play player, in that way you can get everything but super slow. I had a good alliance so it helped, but to be good is very time consuming. Would definitely recommend it, very different to other strategy games on mobile.

• Upvote 1

My wife got me Animal Crossing because she needed to be friends with someone who has cherries native to their island. So I had to keep restarting until I got cherries.

I have no idea really what the point of this game is, but it’s weirdly relaxing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My wife got me Animal Crossing because she needed to be friends with someone who has cherries native to their island. So I had to keep restarting until I got cherries.

I have no idea really what the point of this game is, but it’s weirdly relaxing.

I've never played any of the Animal Crossing games but the part in bold is the vibe I get when seeing the games (ie. a general chill out game).