football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30 (BST)

Live on BT Sport

image.png       VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
26/12/2021 - Man City 6-3 Leicester
11/09/2021 - Leicester 0-1 Man City
07/08/2021 - Leicester 1-0 Man City (Community Shield)

Recent Form
Leicester - WWDLW
Man City - DWLDW

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dan said:

People talking about a thrashing here but it's a slight overreaction. I don't think we'll thrash them.

Our away form isn't the best too and doubt Haaland will start, he's been ill for 2 weeks and now has a foot injury and we only have south Americas player of the year to fill in for him 😢

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Our away form isn't the best too and doubt Haaland will start, he's been ill for 2 weeks and now has a foot injury and we only have south Americas player of the year to fill in for him 😢

Pep said he feels much better. He'll definitely start I reckon.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pep said he feels much better. He'll definitely start I reckon.

He's feeliing better with the virus but foot still sore, id say it's 50/50  ..personally id start Alvarez or Foden as a false 9 and only bring Haaland on if we need him

• Subscriber

In reality we're likely to lose. To be fair Man City don't often have it too easy here. They have won the last three trips but they were all tight. I don't have the stats but I'm sure we have a better record against them than most sides.

I don't expect points but at the same time I will be fucked off if we completely roll over. I'm a lot more easy about the potential we get relegated now and think we've shown this month it's unlikely even if there is still plenty more to do, but I don't think any side who goes down will win a game by 4 goals this season, let alone twice in a month.

In reality I think Haaland will have had his software update and we'll get beat by a couple of goals. Defending has been better but we are still allowing chances against.

Just now, Stan said:

Haaland out for them. What a stroke of luck that is for us. 

But we've gone to a back 3, and have no defensive midfield cover. 

It's an odd one. 

Didn't think he'd play today. it's a chance for Alvarez to show us what he can do, he reminds me of Tevez 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Dias & Foden are on the bench too, Cancelo is playing with a virus, could be Leicester's day?

Let's hope so mate. Still think it'll be difficult for us. Alvarez is a top talent. Surprised about Foden, Mahrez and Dias though. 

• Administrator

Contain, contain, contain. 

We need to be doing better when we have the hall. And actually get the ball up the pitch quicker when we do get it. 

Soyuncu and Justin look a bit lost with the ball. 

Barnes has to do better with the chances he's getting. 

Man City will get the goal eventually I think. We've done well so far in restricting their chances, but they're good enough to get 1 goal at least. 

HT 0-0 when teams defend like this we need a big striker to go route one, we been crossing the ball to midgets and there CB are having an easy game, we need Foden on asap, the game plan has to change without Haaland, ball to feet not in the air

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-1 Man City - Saturday 29th October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived