talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-1 Man City - Saturday 29th October, 2022

football forum

Wtf was that Madison...

I remember in my playing days in school...I scuffed a shot so bad that the defender came up to me and told me "I think you need to go to the hospital because obviously your leg is broken..."

I didn't attempt another shot the whole game lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Weirdly could have got something out of that. Looked better with Iheanacho and Daka on and when we changed formation. 

Didn't expect anything from the game. And perhaps even more so when seeing how we set up from the start of the game. Trouble with that is when you go a goal down you're even more on the back foot with such a defensive formation. 

Tielemans nearly scoring a worldie was about as good as it got for us. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Weirdly could have got something out of that. Looked better with Iheanacho and Daka on and when we changed formation. 

Didn't expect anything from the game. And perhaps even more so when seeing how we set up from the start of the game. Trouble with that is when you go a goal down you're even more on the back foot with such a defensive formation. 

Tielemans nearly scoring a worldie was about as good as it got for us. 

It was closer being a 2-0 than you getting anything, you was very poor today mate

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

It was closer being a 2-0 than you getting anything, you was very poor today mate

Where was your clear 2nd chance?

In fact, what else did you create all game that properly tested Ward? Not saying we deserved anything more than a draw, but we tried to create more in the 2nd half and Iheanacho/Daka made a difference.

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-1 Man City - Saturday 29th October, 2022
1 hour ago, Stan said:

In fact, what else did you create all game that properly tested Ward? Not saying we deserved anything more than a draw, but we tried to create more in the 2nd half and Iheanacho/Daka made a difference.

Rattled.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Gundo missed that 5 yard tap in from De Bruyne and a few headers we probably should of scored. Both teams created very little due to your manager happy to sit deep and defend for 80mins which made for a crap game. Your best chance was a long range effort straight down the middle at Ederson, any half decent keeper would of saved that

You played better at the end, you should of been brave and started the game having ago, Rogers out!

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You played better at the end, you should of been brave and started the game having ago, Rogers out!

And play right in to your hands for an open game which quite clearly suits you, and end up losing by more than 1. Can't have it all your own way I'm afraid! 

I have no idea what you're on about with the headers that could have been goals... 

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

And play right in to your hands for an open game which quite clearly suits you, and end up losing by more than 1. Can't have it all your own way I'm afraid! 

I have no idea what you're on about with the headers that could have been goals... 

When we lose games it's usually because teams have been brave and had ago at us with constant pressure, disrupted our game, teams that play like you did most often lose ..the headers was at the start of the game, think maybe Rodrigo and Stones. was a crap game wasn't it

• Subscriber

I'm really quite surprised by some of the reaction on here. I wasn't all that fucked off by it. I don't think they created anything clear all game, beaten by a moment of magic. We weren't good enough on the ball but that I don't think Rodgers got a lot wrong.

I feel like I've watched that exact game four seasons running now though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived