talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 14 Fixtures - Saturday 29th October, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

all kick-offs 15.00 (BST)

Saturday 29th October, 2022

afc_bournemouth_-2013.png Bournemouth vs Tottenham 1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

1200px-Brentford_FC_crest.svg.png Brentford vs Wolves 1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p Brighton vs Chelsea 1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

1200px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo_(2022).svg Crystal Palace vs Southampton 1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

image.png Newcastle vs Aston Villa 1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure on squad availability as yes but villa at least on paper should be a tough game.   They have Emery who won't be in charge but the players are technically playing for spots.  

we will have to exploit that energy and do what we do by smearing teams out.   Treat it like a man city game.

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

not sure on squad availability as yes but villa at least on paper should be a tough game.   They have Emery who won't be in charge but the players are technically playing for spots.  

we will have to exploit that energy and do what we do by smearing teams out.   Treat it like a man city game.

Cannot see you losing it.

21 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Cannot see you losing it.

I would love to go into the world cup break with us really giving the establishment a shot across the bow. 

the Trossard link seems to be genuine now and he was the guy I wanted early doors, it should be a statement signing and forces st Maximin to stay fit or sit,  he has played 4 of 12 games in his previous seasons 20, 21 and 30 which is questionable.

Plenty of intrigue in the 3pm kick offs. 

With Villa, before last week I would not have given them a hope of getting anything from this Newcastle side. Now? With everyone wanting to impress? I am tending towards believing in them a bit. Difficult away match, no doubt. But there really is no reason it should not be a 2 sided highlight match.

Fuck me Tottenham, what the actual fuck is going on there??

I know Conte's not a happy chappy at the mo but he's got to be looking for more against Bournemouth.

Is it the system? Not looked as dangerous since they lost Kukusevski/Richarlison as part of that front three.

23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fuck me Tottenham, what the actual fuck is going on there??

I know Conte's not a happy chappy at the mo but he's got to be looking for more against Bournemouth.

Is it the system? Not looked as dangerous since they lost Kukusevski/Richarlison as part of that front three.

Simple. He saw Kieffer Moore in the starting lineup and shit himself.

Brighton have lots of quietly good players.

Thought the Villa away time wasting aggrivation strategy thing would have gone, but perhaps not. Jesse Marsch not quite right when he said he was intending to complain to the Premier League. But for any snooker fans, it's like intentionally being Mark Selby. When it's obvious different is better & totally possible. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Ozzy0zz said:

And they do score 30 seconds later...

Thats how you start Leicester, take notes...

Yawn.

Facing Man City and facing Chelsea are two different propositions right now.

Seems last week was a 1 off.

Big challenge straight off for Unai Emery to get any points of any kind from Man United, Brighton, Liverpool & Spurs.

Big questions all round for Villa as to how exactly they explain a Newcastle rebuild featuring Trippier, Almiron & Wilson making them look distant no hopers.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived