talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Winnie the Pooh: Blood & Honey

football forum

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it streams for everyone in the party so it’s like we’re watching it together when we aren’t. Idk though xD it would be my first one

I thought it might just mean we watch it at the same time. Watching the same stream might cause isses. It would be pretty embarrassing if you had to ask to pause it it to take a shit 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Dr. Gonzo early reviews are terrible xD I don't know what people expect for $1 million though. You can see from the adverts it's two men in a mask. Your not gonna get great acting and special affects with that budget 

I would not expect it to be anything other than terrible. But it's one of those films where you're hoping it's so bad that it ends up being good. So I hope it's that sort of "good" terrible.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I would not expect it to be anything other than terrible. But it's one of those films where you're hoping it's so bad that it ends up being good. So I hope it's that sort of "good" terrible.

That's what I'm hoping. That it's so bad that it's good not so bad that it's just  bad.

@CaaC (John) confused gif is appropriate here xD

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The horror channel is cracking for that in fairness.

Ended up watching a film where a bunch of blokes are on a stag do, get pissed and finish off by resurrecting a knight that starts killing them all.

If you like the B Movie style then it's alright... I want to see 'Cocaine Bear' apparently it was based on some true events.. xD

Cocaine Bear true story: What really happened? (yahoo.com)

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
19 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Dr. Gonzo I mean within about a minute you should realise its not for kids, and definitely within two xD

im watching it this Friday with some friends and family.  They definitely have no idea what its about but in the spirt of halloween coming up they've decided it okay for me to choose a movie.