The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [13. Spieltag] - 4-6th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Just saw the Bundesliga table. Beyerns goal difference is plus 29 and the next best is plus 8 😂 @Tommy @nudge will they ever not win the league again and how have they got so dominant?

By being an extremely well run club for decades + being in the right place at the right time when it mattered + staying consistent and not fucking up like other clubs.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

By being an extremely well run club for decades + being in the right place at the right time when it mattered + staying consistent and not fucking up like other clubs.

Yea, as much as I hate their domination, they have earned it. Also I'd rather see Bayern being Champions for 20 more years than Red Bullshit winning it once. 

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, as much as I hate their domination, they have earned it. Also I'd rather see Bayern being Champions for 20 more years than Red Bullshit winning it once. 

Absolutely. There are certainly some questionable things and controversies they can be justly criticised for (the whole Kirch Affäre comes into mind), but all in all, they are where they are because they earned it, both on and off the pitch. 

• The topic was unpinned
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Trainers with no grip will make it appear like they're drunk :D 

Yea, but it still shouldn't have happened. Granted, that headkick would have been worse with studs. xD

Archived