Kovacic Zakaria

Pulisic                      Sterling

Aubameyang

What we'll see. 

Kepa

Chalobah Silva Koulibaly

Azpilicueta Jorginho Kovacic Cucurella

Mount Havertz Sterling

Credit to Arsenal. 1-0 on the score sheet but in actuality that is a 5-0 thrashing and carries the same weight after the nature of that performance. 

Don’t know where to begin with this team. The fact a few of them want improved contracts only fuels more animosity. 

14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Should've won by more and even though it's a win against a good side we need to really work on taking our chances more.

Did you really have that many chances? Had 0-0 written over it for a good while

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Did you really have that many chances? Had 0-0 written over it for a good while

12 shots and I think 4 on target. 

Their overall performance, from GK to ST, simply dominated. Felt like a thrashing. 

There is a strong disconnect between the fans and the players/club. Has been for a while now and its reflected in the home crowd support. 

2 minutes ago, DNA said:

Will be a struggle for Potter with so many key players out for Chelsea, as good as Arsenal were.. Kante & Reece James make a massive difference in this game. 

2 players shouldn't define our season. 

16 minutes ago, DNA said:

Will be a struggle for Potter with so many key players out for Chelsea, as good as Arsenal were.. Kante & Reece James make a massive difference in this game. 

Although I'm not keen on Chelsea I do want an English manager to do well. The problem is whether he will be given time. We were patient with arteta and at the moment its paying of. If you look at liverpool it took time for klopp to improve them. Even some man utd fans wanted fergie out when they went 3 seasons without winning the league. Things take time and that is something that is rarely given in now days. I think Burnley are a good example of what happens if you give a manager time. They even got relegated under dyche and they stuck with him. Forest seem to be doing the same thing which is good 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal - Sunday 6th November, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
On 05/11/2022 at 19:57, Gunnersaurus said:

I think we probably loose top spot here. Hard to see us winning. We might get a draw but I fancy a chelsea win here.

Funny, I thought we would struggle a bit and we did.. We are miles away from being a decent competitive team these days and I don't expect that to change anytime soon, We are just getting too many bang average performances from our players week in and week out, Tactics and injuries are obviously not helping either.. On the other hand even though you are below us in stature these days it's nice to see the poor part of london get a break for a change. It would be good to see someone else win the title for a change or at least give City a decent run for their money.. 

Archived