• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 15 Fixtures - 5-6th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Amazing finishes in all the 3pm games. Late goals in all of them. 

What a win for Leeds. 3-1 and then a last minute win. 

Man City with a last minute penalty to win theirs. 

Forest equalise with a late OG. 

Brighton with a later winner too. 

Just now, Stan said:

Amazing finishes in all the 3pm games. Late goals in all of them. 

What a win for Leeds. 3-1 and then a last minute win. 

Man City with a last minute penalty to win theirs. 

Forest equalise with a late OG. 

Brighton with a later winner too. 

A day for late wins it seems

Some crazy results.

With Villa, a loss is sadly traditional against any Man United side.

Yet last season vs Man United was a win at Old Trafford & draw at Villa Park. Still knocked us out of a cup, which is also traditional & could be in the territory of a 'most ever' type record.

It is 1 hell of a tough 1st month for Unai Emery. I really hope it goes well. But it could be an awful few months trying to salvage something from the carnage he's walking into.

Gotta say that was never a penalty, similar to the City penalty tbh, contact yes but in no way was anyone impeded.

Forest lucky to get a draw though, both goals too massive slices of luck to find the back of the net.

What an assist from Jensen, saw so many passes like that wasted the past few years it’s great to see it all coming off for him.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Some crazy results.

With Villa, a loss is sadly traditional against any Man United side.

Yet last season vs Man United was a win at Old Trafford & draw at Villa Park. Still knocked us out of a cup, which is also traditional & could be in the territory of a 'most ever' type record.

It is 1 hell of a tough 1st month for Unai Emery. I really hope it goes well. But it could be an awful few months trying to salvage something from the carnage he's walking into.

Ronaldo as Captain (Birds Eye) and we lose  :rofl:

• Subscriber

Bad weekend for us gets worse with that Villa win. All very volatile from 8th to the bottom really but we have Bournemouth away as the last one before the World Cup. Shouldn't read too much into the table at this stage in the season but the result there will make a big difference to our position heading into the break. Could find ourselves anywhere from about 13th to 18th.

The Ronaldo situation is now becoming comical, I get he's playing as we have a few injury problems but I am absolutely amazed he was given the armband three weeks after walking out of the stadium during a game.

The other issue today was the depth of our squad, a few injuries and bang were in the shit. The likes of Donny and Lindelof are massive downgrades.

You then also have to factor in fatigue, ETH had plenty of opportunities to rotate against weak opposition in the Europa and didn't.

12 minutes ago, Devil said:

The Ronaldo situation is now becoming comical, I get he's playing as we have a few injury problems but I am absolutely amazed he was given the armband three weeks after walking out of the stadium during a game.

The other issue today was the depth of our squad, a few injuries and bang were in the shit. The likes of Donny and Lindelof are massive downgrades.

You then also have to factor in fatigue, ETH had plenty of opportunities to rotate against weak opposition in the Europa and didn't.

I look at the Man United team and I wonder how did it get that average so fast.   A handful of good players then its just average

• The topic was unpinned

Archived