Fantasy Premier League is back!

Code to join the league - 117912-30783

Get involved!

fantasy.premierleague.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Everyone is also more than welcome to join Stan's Super League which has been running for a few years and getting bigger and better each season. Aiming to eclipse 250 people this time around (224 last season I believe).

Get involved, spread the word to anyone you know who plays! 117912-30784

• Administrator
2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Anyone reckon they've got any hot tips? Especially from the promoted sides?

Always one or two players who hit the ground running and then continue to do well every so often throughout the season.

I'm thinking Ritchie and Knockaert (albeit a bit expensive) or Aaron Mooy. I usually go for those that might be on set-pieces because more chance of them getting an assist or goal from a corner/free-kick. 

And although not promoted, I'm contemplating Tammy Abraham as a cheap option striker. Reckon he'll do well at Swansea especially against lower-level sides.

• 2 weeks later...

RIght. My team isn't great but have Ozil in the midfield who shall supply the assists. With Lukaku and Aguero up front. Also, my team name got removed and I was threatened with a ban a few years ago...decided to try it again. Forza Jewventus.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Are we sharing our squads or is it a major secret?

your choice. I've never understood sharing before to be honest but each to their own. 

2 hours ago, Anton said:

RIght. My team isn't great but have Ozil in the midfield who shall supply the assists. With Lukaku and Aguero up front. Also, my team name got removed and I was threatened with a ban a few years ago...decided to try it again. Forza Jewventus.

Controversial, but thumbs up from me.

Reminds me of when I had Borussia Munchencuntflaps. Was well pleased but that was deemed unsatisfactory.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived