talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Sporcle Quiz League 2022/23 - Sign Up

football forum

Good afternoon,

As you may remember I ran one of these a couple of years ago but unfortunately had to cut it short due to some bad personal news which meant my time was taken up elsewhere but I’m back now and will be sticking around.

Ive had a PM or two off @CaaC (John) regarding this so I’m hoping it takes off again.

If you’re interested please comment below, I will leave this thread open for a week then make a start!

The rules are below and will be exactly the same as the first edition:

• All entrants will be put into one big league, with every playing each other once
  • Every week there will be a new quiz - using the SPORCLE website where there's a timing feature to reduce the chances of people cheating, which we'd hope wouldn't happen anyway.
  • There will be a new quiz posted every week, every player will complete the same quiz each week.
  • 3 points for a win, 1 point if it's a draw

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Helping out as you said would help, here are the other members that were in the last quiz of yours who played the quiz if they want to play the quiz again. 

@Dr. Gonzo @JoshBRFC @Lucas @nudge @Rucksackfranzose @RandoEFC @Spike @SchalkeUK @Toinho @Viva la FCB 

and I will fling in @Devil and another Aussie who might want to play, @Devil-Dick Willie  :ay:

• 2 weeks later...

Entry list: 

1. @Stan

2. @Tommy

3. @Coma

4. @DeadLinesman

5. @Mel81x

6. @Beelzebub

7. @CaaC (John)

8. @Lucas

9. @Viva la FCB

10. @JoshBRFC

11. @OrangeKhrush

12. @Dr. Gonzo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be kicking this off at the weekend, so anyone interested please get your name down now. Don't forget - £20 amazon gift voucher for the winner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 06/12/2022 at 23:52, N U F C said:

Entry list: 

1. @Stan

2. @Tommy

3. @Coma

4. @DeadLinesman

5. @Mel81x

6. @Beelzebub

7. @CaaC (John)

8. @Lucas

9. @Viva la FCB

10. @JoshBRFC

11. @OrangeKhrush

12. @Dr. Gonzo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be kicking this off at the weekend, so anyone interested please get your name down now. Don't forget - £20 amazon gift voucher for the winner.

You are getting a bit like @Batard with your game, you said you were going to kick it off at the weekend...

waiting-cookie-monster-fczt9olzy0rs0jur.

Archived