talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview with Piers Morgan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw another clip where Ronaldo said: "They bring in a sporting director with Ralf Rangnick, which nobody understands. This guy is not even a coach." Yea, he is definitely a coach. Nice knowledge there, Ronny. 

I just thought I'd read a few of the quotes.

I find it all ironic. He talks about respect and yet he is the one handing in transfer requests, leaving games early and refusing to come on.

He talks about how the club are stuck in time and yet that's exactly what Ten Hag is trying to do by evolving the team without him, and in turn, looking much better in doing so.

Some of the things he says, he is probably right in terms of aiming frustrations at the Glazers but to drag Ten Hag in simply because he doesn't fancy him and has had the balls to deal with Ronaldo's shite just screams of his ego feeling belittled.

Who else goes and does a fucking worldwide interview to Piers Morgan for fucks sake? xD

On the plus side, there will be a lot of Man United fans waking up tomorrow who can finally drop the act and admit Lionel is the GOAT now.

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Interview with Piers Morgan

Kinda funny the stuff he mentioned about Rooney where everything Rooney said was 100% spot on. But it's fine, we gonna have the typical old brigade of 'loyal' clowns Keane, Ferdinand etc defending and licking Ronaldo's ass.

Rio will no doubt be defending Ronaldo the utter bellend. 

United need to terminate his contract. 100%. Poisoning and toxic mentality in the dressing room when ten Hag is trying to build something. 

Coward. Ironic he’s doing this now he’s headed to Qatar which will be the talking point instead of the good work ten Hag is doing. 

• Subscriber

He is a sulking tit and United should now get rid of asp, slamming Hag yet Hag made him captain against Aston Villa and he could not even inspire United to a win, he has BIG ego problems and needs to visit a psychiatrist and get his brain sorted out.

It all sounds a bit sad & pathetic really.

Right at the end of his career, him & his current side aren't winning. He was wrestling Mings Vs Villa, whoever said what & whoever started it. Feels to me that was all part of the same meltdown.

He did have a sad personal issue not too long back. Perhaps he does feel badly used. He certainly needs to go somewhere he can dictate how he's used & perhaps have a new CR7 trophy addition each season. If he's carrying on up to & beyond 40.

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

United need to terminate his contract.

Remember how we were linked with him over the summer?? I pray to god that Boehlyvich does not think it's a good idea to try and rescue him and bring him to us in January or something stupid.. I genuinely think that's the kind of silly stunt he could attempt..  

Whilst there might be some truth being spoken here and there, particularly the point he makes about the club's lack of progress post-SAF, it's obvious that bitterness is the only reason why he accepted the interview.

Me above all. Man-child surrounded by yes men, never accepted being in decline, and has too big of an ego to recognize there are better players out there now. Self-awareness is gone, if it ever was there.

Hopefully this means further disaster for us in the world cup and the whole bunch go away for good, CR38 and his FPF dick riders I mean.

As for Man United, some good might come out of this. They get rid of Ronaldo which is progress, and the interview probably starts a debate over the investment in infrastructures or lack thereof by the ownership (if this is at all true), which can't be a bad thing.

• Administrator

Not sure what his motivation here is. Totally burnt all bridges with the club that gave him a big chance when he was pretty much a kid.

Proper gone in to ex-teammates, employees, staff etc - all that helped him elevate his own game and stature. That Utd side with Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez as the frontline was deadly. 

Utd have needed to get rid of the egos for ages. This will probably work in their favour. They seem to have stabilised with Ten Hag, who basically won't take any of the shit from those egos, including Ronaldo. He's like a spoilt child throwing his toys out of the pram and having the biggest tantrum for everyone to see and hear. Ronaldo mentions about facilities being the same and nothing changing from when he was 20. Well, you still chose to sign for them on a fat paycheck? 

Man Utd don't need Ronaldo. Not sure they ever needed him back when it comes to the football side of things. 

And Ronaldo doesn't need Man Utd any more. 

Go your separate ways and move on. What a shit thing for Ronaldo to do near the end of his career - could have at least waited til you retired or left the club to bad mouth them. 

*there's a story that Man Utd didn't believe Ronaldo when he said he had to miss some of pre-season when his 3-month child was in hospital. If the club did in fact not believe him, then that is proper shitty too. 

2 hours ago, Machado said:

Whilst there might be some truth being spoken here and there, particularly the point he makes about the club's lack of progress post-SAF, it's obvious that bitterness is the only reason why he accepted the interview.

As for Man United, some good might come out of this. They get rid of Ronaldo which is progress, and the interview probably starts a debate over the investment in infrastructures or lack thereof by the ownership (if this is at all true), which can't be a bad thing.

Pretty much spot on. While that was not his main motivation for mentioning this, this will only do good for the club in the long term by getting more and more exposure with the lack of good development/progress of infrastructure within the club.

The comments about that the club hasn't treated him well are just crap and the typical "I am a prisoner" stuff he and his agent were doing when he was in his early 20s. Ye it's the club's and manager's fault he cannot go and destroy Europa league teams like Sheriff and Omonoia but he deserves to start every game. The fact that he captained the team in his last game makes it even better.

Gives ETH the green light to completely phase him out which is good news, shows himself up especially on the day an academy player wins the game for us. On top of that throwing shade at the glazers in the full interview will hit home too. If he’d just done the glazers part the fans would back him. Going after the manager though, he’s fucked it there.

Good fucking riddance. 

19 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm no fan of Ronaldo and I know he has a massive ego. However we do have to remember he lost his baby recently. Its probably affecting him still.

Experiencing a tragedy doesn’t really justify doing an interview where you go scorched earth on your club & teammates tbh 

Archived