talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview with Piers Morgan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tar-Mairon said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11427753/GRAEME-SOUNESS-Cristiano-Ronaldos-Manchester-United-career-ending-manner-sad.html

This is why this fool was such a terrible manager. If he'd managed this Ronaldo, he'd have knocked him out.

Pundits like he and Keane (although Keane is obviously projecting) genuinely believe that United are Cristiano Ronaldo Football Club and that nothing is more important than pandering to his ego and delusions.

Souness is too arrogant to admit he's wrong. He forced Bellamy out of Newcastle for doing something similar and more recently lambasted Lukaku for his comments about Thomas Tuchel.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Piers Morgan baseing his opinion on somebody on whether they're willing to have his phone number again.

That twat loves looking at himself in the mirror and blowing kisses to himself, I wouldn't mind betting he told Ronaldo what to say to get them both in the limelight and sell whatever.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

saw his agent said he spoke to Newcastle, so the mighty Ronaldo now sees Newcastle as good enough for him.   im sure they had a conversation about the weather and all that because there is 0% chance of Ronaldo ever wearing the black and white

He sees they have shit loads of money now... 

17 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

The decline of Ronaldo and Elon Musk, people with generational talent, to a troll is more proof that surrounding yourselves with sycophant yes men even destroys remarkably talented people.

Elon musk does not have any generational talent, unless you count manipulating markets without SEC intervention as a talent. He was the son of a super wealthy family who purchased an electric car company at the right time. 

5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

They should've tried to make it a mutual decision. Now he can challenge it, get some money for wrongful termination, and still be free. Unless they're 100% certain there was a significant breach of contract.

Pretty certain they’d have tried this in the summer when he was being a bellend. United can afford better lawyers than him, that’s for certain.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Reports are they're sacking him for breach of contract. I think this one will be settled in the courts

He’s brought the club into disrepute and I’m pretty certain they’ll be a clause in pretty much everyone’s premier league contract. He just needs to fuck off, crater faced cunt.

55 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Elon musk does not have any generational talent, unless you count manipulating markets without SEC intervention as a talent. He was the son of a super wealthy family who purchased an electric car company at the right time. 

Yea, you think someone with that wealth must be extremely smart. Every time I see an interview with him, he looks like an insecure douchebag. I once saw an interview where he was telling the most lame-ass jokes, and only his lemmings were awkwardly laughing about them. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, you think someone with that wealth must be extremely smart. Every time I see an interview with him, he looks like an insecure douchebag. I once saw an interview where he was telling the most lame-ass jokes, and only his lemmings were awkwardly laughing about them. 

Elon is a dork who got popular by accident. So he has no idea how to use his new found status and fame, so he just leans into doing things he thinks the masses will think are 'cool' like smoking weed on rogan or making 420.69 references. And buying twitter for triple its theoretical worth. 

He leaned into being the 'savior of mankind and the environment' in the early days, as he was the face of electric vehicles and the new space race. However unlike (and I hate using these terms) 'the right', 'the left' generally actually give a fuck about accountability, so when Elon was showing 0 progress in his space exploits, blocking his workers from unionizing, his cars were shite, he lied about their self driving capabilities, he sexually harassed staff and flight staff ect. So he swapped sides. Now, ironically, the guy famous for bringing the electric car to the market is the representative of conservatism with hot takes like 'why should I pay taxes if I spend that money more efficiently than the government?" and "bro trust me the war in ukraine is EZ just give russia half and we'll have peace"

When he was trying to appease the more left inclined he tried to sell all his material stuff as his good publicity hustle. Now he's doing the opposite , but the goal is the same. He's just a shitty little insecure nerd who is now a jock and can't help but flex, try to be popular and fuck all the girls who look like the hot ones from his high school. 

Archived