talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview with Piers Morgan

Ronaldo expressed his honest feelings, United didn't like what he said and so this relationship between them is likely to end. Ronaldo knew he'd very likely be on the way out of the club after the interview. He obviously made all the necessary calculations before going ahead with the interview and clearly got paid a bomb for doing it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Ronaldo expressed his honest feelings, United didn't like what he said and so this relationship between them is likely to end. Ronaldo knew he'd very likely be on the way out of the club after the interview. He obviously made all the necessary calculations before going ahead with the interview and clearly got paid a bomb for doing it.

He’ll lose far more in wages than any payment Piera Morgan will be able to give him.

Please god don't let Bohelyvich be giving out support hugs for him now he has been booted... I can see Potter being just the kind of person that would end up having to bend over and take it up the pooper if the new boss thought bringing him in was a good idea... 

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost sad that this is how one of the greatest players to play the game is ending it.

Someone in his camp needs to get a hold of him and tell him some harsh truths. That he can either bring his career down with some dignity and this will all be forgotten or he can carry on, completely humiliate himself and put a black mark against everything he has done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Exactly, like it or not MAN U killed him and now hes moving to a Saudi club for one of the greatest contracts possible

Like it or not it's either Manchester United or Man United not what you called them, please.

Manchester United or MUFC: But Never "Man U"

And Man United did not kill him, he bought his own demise on himself by being a big-headed, stuck-up, and childish prick. :ay:

48 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Like it or not it's either Manchester United or Man United not what you called them, please.

Manchester United or MUFC: But Never "Man U"

And Man United did not kill him, he bought his own demise on himself by being a big-headed, stuck-up, and childish prick. :ay:

Excuse me but this year hes carried man united but 1 man cant carry 10 other men, he played well at Juve so to be honest you are right.. He could've stayed at juve and finish a nice career but instead jumped to Man United and got surrounded by not so prestigious team mates

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Excuse me but this year hes carried man united but 1 man cant carry 10 other men, he played well at Juve so to be honest you are right.. He could've stayed at juve and finish a nice career but instead jumped to Man United and got surrounded by not so prestigious team mates

Every man to his own opinion and United have played 10 times better since he left and he is still a stuck-up little prick, you don't walk off the pitch in a huff because you were substituted or refuse to play when asked to at the end of a game.

I could just imagine him playing under the likes of Pep or Klopp and if he tried a stunt like that then he would have been kicked out there and then, anyway, enough of him, I am not going into a long debate about that prick.

27 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

What the fuck have you been watching? 

They finished 2nd without him
They then finish 6th with him but it's okay because he scored the occasional double against newcastle so apparently he carried despite them being way less potent in attack with him. 
Then this season they've been even worse with him, and even better without him. 

55 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Take him at PSG then and send Messi and Neymar back to Barcelona.

Archived