• Germany
    • Netherlands
    • Portugal
    • Other (please comment)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I voted for Brazil but I think it could quite easily be Germany, Argentina or Spain. I don't think there is a standout team.

I also don't think there's a stand out team this time round. France missing some key players (arguably). I think Brazil could do it this time round.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I also don't think there's a stand out team this time round. France missing some key players (arguably). I think Brazil could do it this time round.

If France had Pogba/Kante in, I think they'd be closer to challenge Brazil.

As it is, I think Brazil just scream 'strong' all over their team. 

Their attacking options are just ridiculous - Neymar, Jesus, Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr, Raphinha, Richarlison, Martinelli. All top quality.

Midfield is very strong - Guimaraes, Casemiro, Fabinho. Even Fred I can see having a good tournament.

Defence is quite old, but then does that experience help them through? Dani Alves and Thiago Silva won't play every game but their experience off the pitch will help massively.

Alisson & Ederson are two of the best keepers in the world as it is. 

I'd love Argentina to do it so that Messi can retire with a World Cup to his name, I can see them getting to a semi-final as a minimum, but not sure if they'll win.

South American teams are likely to do well to in the heat and can probably adapt/acclimatise quicker. 

image.png

https://bolavip.com/en/world-cup-2022-simulator

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I think France have the best squad from what  I have seen but a team hasn't retained the world cup since 1962. I would of probably gone for them otherwise

It's probably going to be Brazil but have to believe England can do it, on paper we have a great team with Foden, Kane, Bellingham, Phillips, Rice, Mount, Saka, Stones, Walker, Grealish, Maddison, Sterling ..it's not too shabby, biggest weakness is Southgate, ah we are going out in the knockouts aren't we 🙄

Think it will be Brazil simply because it feels like it's their time again, but hopeful if England don't win it, Argentina do for Messi.

It's literally the only thing that Ronaldo lovers/critics of the game beat him with a stick, so to say he's emulated Maradona and done it for Argentina would shit them all up.

Not that he has to prove anything to me but for him, I'd love to see it. That would he the 2nd best result other than England shithousing their way to glory.

20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Think it will be Brazil simply because it feels like it's their time again, but hopeful if England don't win it, Argentina do for Messi.

It's literally the only thing that Ronaldo lovers/critics of the game beat him with a stick, so to say he's emulated Maradona and done it for Argentina would shit them all up.

Not that he has to prove anything to me but for him, I'd love to see it. That would he the 2nd best result other than England shithousing their way to glory.

That is more critics than Ronaldo lovers bcz Ronaldo also gets the same slack, both have a below par record at the WC judging by their standards. Both should really now score at a WC knockout game. 

On 16/11/2022 at 03:58, Stan said:

If France had Pogba/Kante in, I think they'd be closer to challenge Brazil.

As it is, I think Brazil just scream 'strong' all over their team. 

Their attacking options are just ridiculous - Neymar, Jesus, Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr, Raphinha, Richarlison, Martinelli. All top quality.

Midfield is very strong - Guimaraes, Casemiro, Fabinho. Even Fred I can see having a good tournament.

Defence is quite old, but then does that experience help them through? Dani Alves and Thiago Silva won't play every game but their experience off the pitch will help massively.

Alisson & Ederson are two of the best keepers in the world as it is. 

I'd love Argentina to do it so that Messi can retire with a World Cup to his name, I can see them getting to a semi-final as a minimum, but not sure if they'll win.

South American teams are likely to do well to in the heat and can probably adapt/acclimatise quicker. 

image.png

https://bolavip.com/en/world-cup-2022-simulator

Fabinho's having an absolutely gash season, I'd be very surprised if he looks good in the tournament at all tbh.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fabinho's having an absolutely gash season, I'd be very surprised if he looks good in the tournament at all tbh.

He'll have a competent midfield next to him so he might be alright :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

He'll have a competent midfield next to him so he might be alright :ph34r:

He's been the biggest source of incompetence in our midfield though xD - I think he's either exhausted or he's passed it. Brazil are lucky they've got good midfielders so they don't have to really rely on him, because at the moment I don't think he's reliable.

Having said that, I also picked Brazil. Like you said, they're strong all around.

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Cool. Beating dogshit south american teams and winning friendlies. 

As opposed to dogshit European teams or dogshit Asian teams? You fucking know you'd say the same thing about Spain or Korea if they were favourites, it's because you're contrarian.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

As opposed to dogshit European teams or dogshit Asian teams? You fucking know you'd say the same thing about Spain or Korea if they were favourites, it's because you're contrarian.

The good thing about being a contrarian is that people are fucking stupid and just by betting against them you have better odds of being right. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The good thing about being a contrarian is that people are fucking stupid and just by betting against them you have better odds of being right. 

Must be tough filling both of those roles, mate!xD

Archived