• France
    • Spain
    • England
    • Germany
    • Netherlands
    • Portugal
    • Other (please comment)

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If there is a person for the job of being a bitter contrarian, and a fuckwit sheep, it's me.

For me it's being badass and owning a big gun that I can use to intimidate people into agreeing with me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You can just use a knife for that.

For fucks sake mate, they already put a fucking knife on the end of a gun 500 years ago. Why split up a winning combo? Do you not have a coke with your happy meal?

48 minutes ago, Spike said:

For fucks sake mate, they already put a fucking knife on the end of a gun 500 years ago. Why split up a winning combo? Do you not have a coke with your happy meal?

No I don't I drink water with my garbage food. 

If I'm already splurging why add 200 calories on the end of it?

In David Attenborough's voice: Here we are, seeing two young Australian males trying to communicate. It might looks clumsy to the outsider's eye, but to them, it is a fierce battle of who gains the upper hand in what they call banter. 

41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

In David Attenborough's voice: Here we are, seeing two young Australian males trying to communicate. It might looks clumsy to the outsider's eye, but to them, it is a fierce battle of who gains the upper hand in what they call banter. 

‘An outsider has joined into the fray, a German man unaware of the bonding rituals of the Australian males. The German man will likely become confused and embarrassed as the night goes on, his only refuge and defence is reassuring the Aussies that ‘[he too] enjoys beer quite a lot’. But this defence will begin to fail if the Aussies escalate the drinking session into harder drugs, potentially marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine, and most dangerously methamphetamine. You can observe that the Wollongongese variant of the Australian male has a proclivity for stimulants due to the overdeveloped jaw.’

49 minutes ago, Tommy said:

*look  ..got you, yeh bastard! 🤣 i'm just going to have to presume you spelled all the other words correctly :ph34r: 

My complete bracket

R16

Netherlands vs Iran

Argentina vs Australia

Germany vs Belgium

Brazil vs Uruguay

England vs Senegal

Denmark vs Mexico

Croatia vs Spain

Portugal vs Serbia

QFs

Iran vs Argentina

Germany vs Brazil

England vs Mexico

Spain vs Portugal

Semis

Argentina vs Brazil

England vs Portugal

Final

Brazil vs Portugal

38 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m okay with this!

Have a hunch France will screw up. Alll the favourite European teams bar Germany misfired in the first round of South Africa 2010, playing in similar not used to conditions will be factor. Australia almost got a point against them last time this time I think they'll do it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/11/2022 at 08:03, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Brazil suck ass and won't make the final. 

On 18/11/2022 at 08:29, Spike said:

They've lost two games in about three years mate

Make that 3 you blinky bitch. This is what you get for rooting for Neymar and Richarlison to get anything done. 

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Make that 3 you blinky bitch. This is what you get for rooting for Neymar and Richarlison to get anything done. 

You’re a bit like a jilted lover, aren’t you? 

Archived