The better place to talk football.

Group A - R1 - Qatar 0-2 Ecuador - Sunday 20th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

* Trying to check the odds of Erner Valencia winning the Golden Boot.

If he gets another three tonight he's got a very good chance and there is a good chance he'll get there.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If he gets another three tonight he's got a very good chance and there is a good chance he'll get there.

Yep. You have a pretty decent shot  at winning it with 5 or 6 goals. He's almost half way there and he also takes PKs for Ecuador. 

It kinda reminds me of Oleg Salenko scoring 5 in one match and the winning the Golden Boot with 6 goals in 1994.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Yep. You have a pretty decent shot  at winning it with 5 or 6 goals. He's almost half way there and he also takes PKs for Ecuador. 

It kinda reminds me of Oleg Salenko scoring 5 in one match and the winning the Golden Boot with 6 goals in 1994.

You have to also factor in it, and this is not slate on Ecuador, that Senegal and the Netherlands have to play this Qatari team. There could be a bloodbath in those matches.

39 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I reckon it will be a Dutch now. They could put 6 or 7 past these.

8 minutes ago, Rick said:

Why are MOTD talking like it wasn’t a clear offside? Yes, it looked dodge to start with because there was no replay at the time, but it is the correct decision. 

Cos then they’d have to admit they got something wrong and people with big egos hate doing that because they’re stupid or something

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They looked pretty good in that cup, they look like they’ve never seen a football today.

Wonder if they're quite nervous, letting the occasion get to them. 

• The title was changed to Group A - R1 - Qatar 0-2 Ecuador - Sunday 20th November, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived