Swindon vs Crewe
Tranmere vs AFC Wimbledon
Walsall vs Crawley

Tuesday 22nd November, 2022
Crawley vs Gillingham, 19.45

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the current top three in League One do not gain promotion they'll be absolutely kicking themselves. Ipswich Town have clicked under McKenna, Sheffield Wednesday have arguably the best team in the league on paper and Plymouth's organic growth under the current owners has been one of the most enjoyable things to watch from afar. They all look significantly better than the others in a league where about fourteen of the clubs would have fancied some form of chance of promotion before a ball was kicked.

In League Two I can't believe what's happened. I was looking forward to seeing Wimbledon, Sutton, Gillingham and Crawley in the same divison but they've all looked rubbish.

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

If the current top three in League One do not gain promotion they'll be absolutely kicking themselves. Ipswich Town have clicked under McKenna, Sheffield Wednesday have arguably the best team in the league on paper and Plymouth's organic growth under the current owners has been one of the most enjoyable things to watch from afar. They all look significantly better than the others in a league where about fourteen of the clubs would have fancied some form of chance of promotion before a ball was kicked.

In League Two I can't believe what's happened. I was looking forward to seeing Wimbledon, Sutton, Gillingham and Crawley in the same divison but they've all looked rubbish.

Plymouth have been very good. Started the season well and have maintained a level of consistency to keep up or even be better than the 2 bigger clubs you mention. I hope they go up automatically. 

• Subscriber
On 17/11/2022 at 09:12, Stan said:

The World Cup might be about to start, but don't worry @Pyfish we haven't forgotten about you :D 

Yay! Good 1-1 draw for us against 2nd placed Stevenage. We've had a few draws lately and need to convert those into 3 points if we can.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived