• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group E - R1 - Germany 1-2 Japan - Wednesday 23rd November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Fuck off we paid our dues last world cup and Euros. 

We xD From the North Rhine city of Wollongdörf 

You can fuck right off with that nonsense. Boo hoo Germany only four World Cup wins and one in the last decade and three Euro championships. Woe is Germany they’ve paid their dues.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

We xD From the North Rhine city of Wollongdörf 

You can fuck right off with that nonsense. Boo hoo Germany only four World Cup wins and one in the last decade and three Euro championships. Woe is Germany they’ve paid their dues.

You're just jelly that I live here. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're just jelly that I live here. 

Nationalism is silly to begin with so I understand not liking the national team of  one’s own country, but what I don’t get is swallowing the nationalist cumshot of another country’s team. 

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Nationalism is silly to begin with so I understand not liking the national team of  one’s own country, but what I don’t get is swallowing the nationalist cumshot of another country’s team. 

I'm not and don't have to. There, your question is answered. I don't keep up with the German sentiment around the team and players. And would have to go well out of my way to do so. I just watch the games, sometimes, a player from my club plays. That's nice too. 

35 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm not and don't have to. There, your question is answered. I don't keep up with the German sentiment around the team and players. And would have to go well out of my way to do so. I just watch the games, sometimes, a player from my club plays. That's nice too. 

I didn’t ask.

• The title was changed to Group E - R1 - Germany 1-2 Japan - Wednesday 23rd November, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived