talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Koeman Confirms Sigurdsson Signing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I can't believe no-one's gone in for Boudebouz of Montpellier. Best chance creation stats in Ligue 1 last year available for £12mil. Consider Kante had similar kind of stats in the same league for his own strengths and you can't help but feel there's some real potential there.

• Subscriber

We're obviously not taking no for an answer here so I wish we'd just hurry the fuck up, pay the 17.5 billion pound fee and get him training with the squad. Season starts in two days. There's absolutely no point pretending to negotiate when we're already talking stupid money and we don't seem to have a glass ceiling on this deal. 

3 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Did he need replacing?

Not for me but he'll be the one to miss out. 

It stinks a bit but hopefully he works hard again to get back in the team. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Sounds like Sig is doing a VVD? 

Not really. He's been left out of friendlies because he's not been in the right frame of mind and they know he's leaving so there's no benefit of giving him game time. A far cry from refusing to train and whatever other shit Van Dijk has been pulling.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Not really. He's been left out of friendlies because he's not been in the right frame of mind and they know he's leaving so there's no benefit of giving him game time. A far cry from refusing to train and whatever other shit Van Dijk has been pulling.

Sounds pretty similar to me but hey ho. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Sounds pretty similar to me but hey ho. 

Sounds to me more like you're projecting Liverpool/Van Dijk's dirty approach to trying to force a transfer (which, to your credit, you've condemned elsewhere on the site) onto Everton and Sigurdsson.

And then if you face enough opposition to this opinion you'll be like "Too easy :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:" as if you weren't being at least semi-serious all along :coffee:.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Sounds to me more like you're projecting Liverpool/Van Dijk's dirty approach to trying to force a transfer (which, to your credit, you've condemned elsewhere on the site) onto Everton and Sigurdsson.

And then if you face enough opposition to this opinion you'll be like "Too easy :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:" as if you weren't being at least semi-serious all along :coffee:.

No mate seriously I'm not. We went about things all the wrong way and I don't blame Southampton digging their heels in one bit. 

As I read it about Sig it just seemed that he had pulled a VVD by refusing to train (or being sent to train on his own because his head ain't right), which seemed similar situations? 

Where we as a club have fucked up is that we leaked everything to try and sway things our way, whereas Everton did the right thing and said nothing. 

• The title was changed to Koeman Confirms Sigurdsson Signing

Archived