talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rate yourself...

football forum

Honestly rate yourself in the following categories.

IQ 8/10 – I think I'm fairly above average

EQ 6/10 – I can percept emotional responses but struggle to find the right words to express to people or consoling them.

Stress management 4/10 – I'm easily piqued

Handy around the house 2/10 – My wife will have to fix things herself

Anger management 7/10 – I can remain my cool

Humour 7/10 – my comedy is to delight not necessarily to make laugh

Public speaking 7/10 – I've improved myself in this

Honesty 8/10 – I'm quixotic to some extent.

Materialistic 4/10 – below average

Jealousy 5/10 – only professional nothing personal

Please add your own categories for further discussion

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

IQ 9/10 – everyone says I'm very clever, so they can't all be wrong :ph34r:

EQ 9/10 – I'm extremely empathetic and generally have a very caring and sensitive persona.

Stress management 5/10 – okay. Could be better but generally I can manage most situations. 

Handy around the house 7/10 – before getting married it would have been a much lower score. But I've learnt alot since buying our house on things I can do as opposed to getting someone else doing it. 

Anger management 9/10 – takes a lot for me to get angry. I had a very short temper when I was younger. Then seemed to mature very quickly and became quite placid or controlled. I'll avoid conflict at all costs, both verbally and especially physically. 

Humour 5/10 – I'm very sarcastic and use this as humour, and will generally try and make jokes to lighten the situation sometimes. 

Public speaking 2/10 – shite. Don't enjoy it but realise it needs to be done sometimes. Two times I've done it and nailed it was at my brother's wedding for the best man speech, and then my own wedding speech. 

Honesty 7/10 – honesty is the best policy...! 

Materialistic 4/10 – much less and less over the years. 

Jealousy 2/10 – over the years I'm more satisfied and happy with life and where I'm at. Which leaves little room for jealousy. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

IQ – I would say above average. (8/10)

EQ -   Good now that I have got older. (8/10)

Stress management - With my health atm I have to control stress as much as I can. (7-10)

Handy around the house - I have about 3 tool boxes so I class myself as good. (9/10)

Anger management - Very bad and the wife have snapped at me many a time for losing my cool. (1/10)

Humour - Definately my high spot and I do make people laugh. (10/10)

Public speaking - A big fat zero. (0/10)

Honesty - I am honest as I can be. (8/10)

Materialistic - I hate being in debt and make sure the bills are paid and up to date (9/10)

Jealousy - When I first married I was very bad but getting older its a no goer nowadays. (0/10)

As you get older things can change as when you were younger

IQ 7/10. Was tested twice, 127 and 131. Nothing special but bright.

EQ 5/10 – About average, really empathetic and tuned in in certain ways, and poor in others.

Stress management 6/10. Takes a lot to truly stress me but i'm not brilliant at managing it

Handy around the house 5/10. Decent, and good at googling it.

Anger management 6/10 – I have a lot of rope but there is an atom bomb at the end of it.

Humour 8/10. Lots of people remark about my story telling and my comedy.

Public speaking 9/10 – I've improved myself in this. I'm confident and clear in front of crowds. 

Honesty 9/10 – Too honest at times.

Materialistic 3/10 – I like to own nice things that are useful. Like if I need a car id like to enjoy it. But I don't buy 'stuff'

Jealousy 7/10 – I can definitely be jealous and make comparisons a lot.

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

IQ 7/10. Was tested twice, 127 and 131. Nothing special but bright.

EQ 5/10 – About average, really empathetic and tuned in in certain ways, and poor in others.

Stress management 6/10. Takes a lot to truly stress me but i'm not brilliant at managing it

Handy around the house 5/10. Decent, and good at googling it.

Anger management 6/10 – I have a lot of rope but there is an atom bomb at the end of it.

Humour 8/10. Lots of people remark about my story telling and my comedy.

Public speaking 9/10 – I've improved myself in this. I'm confident and clear in front of crowds. 

Honesty 9/10 – Too honest at times.

Materialistic 3/10 – I like to own nice things that are useful. Like if I need a car id like to enjoy it. But I don't buy 'stuff'

Jealousy 7/10 – I can definitely be jealous and make comparisons a lot.

Regarding the IQ test that would put you probably top 5-6% or higher of the population if you did a proper one? My sister is a psychologist and I’ve done one of them, granted with no sleep, but was top 12 percent. Something I was actually disappointed by 😂

5 hours ago, Toinho said:

Regarding the IQ test that would put you probably top 5-6% or higher of the population if you did a proper one? My sister is a psychologist and I’ve done one of them, granted with no sleep, but was top 12 percent. Something I was actually disappointed by 😂

4 hours ago, Spike said:

Funnily enough I was tested in grade 9 and scored 129.

First was in grade 11 and second was early 20s. I am 29 and 4 years into proper studying so it may have crept up a little due to greater and more consistent activity. 

However sometimes people expect me to be smarter than I am because of the way I seem on the surface. I am very analytical and have a huge lexicon due to reading a lot. These are things that 'present well' I guess. 

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

First was in grade 11 and second was early 20s. I am 29 and 4 years into proper studying so it may have crept up a little due to greater and more consistent activity. 

However sometimes people expect me to be smarter than I am because of the way I seem on the surface. I am very analytical and have a huge lexicon due to reading a lot. These are things that 'present well' I guess. 

I have a problem with the scoring as first answer for the vocabulary section is the answer taken and I essentially lost points for providing multiple meanings of words, I guess that’s the teacher in me. Haha

IQ 6/10 – I can't do math

EQ 8/10 – I'm very good at reading people socially though not as great at behaving in a socially desirable manner

Stress management 2/10 – Always stressed

Handy around the house 2/10 – Didn't get my dad's genes for this one

Anger management 1/10 – Related to stress management I guess

Humour 8/10 – I'm a proper comedian m8

Public speaking 7/10 – Pretty good at it, though I don't enjoy it in the slightest

Honesty 9/10 – I have an overtuned sense of guilt which forces me to be more honest than I should

Materialistic 8/10 – I like stuff

Jealousy 9/10 – There's probably something wrong with me

Archived