• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rangers Sack Van Bronckhorst; Michael Beale Leaves QPR to Take Over

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Stan said:

Finally. Genuinely played some of the worst football I've ever seen us play.

Pass it about the defense for 89 minutes and hope to get corners we can't score from.

• The title was changed to Rangers Sack Van Bronckhorst; Michael Beale Leaves QPR to Take Over
On 22/11/2022 at 08:48, CaaC (John) said:

I just hope they don't ask Gerrard to return, I can imagine him returning then Klopp leaves Liverpool and he will do a runner again. 

Gerrard isn't going to liverpool any time soon. He has to prove himself more to manage them 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Gerrard isn't going to liverpool any time soon. He has to prove himself more to manage them 

Whoever he manages Liverpool will always be on the back of his mind, you could understand him leaving Rangers if he had won a few more trophies but he never really gained the experience he needed to manage a big club in the EPL.

A lot of EPL clubs will now be a bit hesitant in trying to grab him by the way he left the Gers for Villa after just 3 years and a Scottish League Title and nothing else, he would be better starting off at a Championship club the same as what Rooney and Lampard did and get the experience he needs.

Archived