talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Shit Beer Tier List - a TF365 community project

football forum

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s the same beer - they have breweries in Spain and the Philippines 

Nope! The beers are different, and the breweries are owned by two different companies, but they do have many ties from the past, when the original Filipino brewery licensed it to a new brewery in Spain. In modern times, they are two independent corporations that agreed to do joint marketing and promotion of the brand. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

Nope! The beers are different, and the breweries are owned by two different companies, but they do have many ties from the past, when the original Filipino brewery licensed it to a new brewery in Spain. In modern times, they are two independent corporations that agreed to do joint marketing and promotion of the brand. 

Oh wow I always thought it was the same. They taste the same to me. Although it’s not like I had them back to back.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh wow I always thought it was the same. They taste the same to me. Although it’s not like I had them back to back.

I never had them back to back either, it would be an interesting experiment! Not sure I can get the Spanish one here, though :( From what I recall, the Filipino one is lighter, whereas the Spanish one has a much more intense flavour profile... 

5 hours ago, nudge said:

I never had them back to back either, it would be an interesting experiment! Not sure I can get the Spanish one here, though :( From what I recall, the Filipino one is lighter, whereas the Spanish one has a much more intense flavour profile... 

I think where I’m at also has the Filipino one. Maybe I’ll bring some with me the next time I go home so I can do the back to back test xD

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife just noticed there is only 2 bottles left in the box of 12, she gave me the evil eye look. :whistling::hh:

download.png

Do you drink them straight from the box, or do you put them in the fridge first? 🤔😅

17 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Normally like them chilled first but if drinking one on the sly side then straight from the box. 

How do you drink a beer on the sly side? Wait until the wife uses the bathroom? xD

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How do you drink a beer on the sly side? Wait until the wife uses the bathroom? xD

Many ways my friend but being married for over 40 years Liz gets to know all my sly ways and can smell a rat (me) by just looking at my face, normally I will get a drink from the chiller and sit it beside me with her watching my every move.

Then, if I go to the loo I will sneak one in my back pocket as the box is in our bedroom, then when she goes to the loo I will take it out of my pocket, loosen the lid then sit that bottle down beside me when I finish the one I am drinking then I wait until she is not looking, replace the empty one in my claws and continue drinking.

The best of the lot having a sly drink was drinking her  Dry Martini she had in the chiller, once she had 3/4 of a bottle left and was around visiting our daughter, I drank nearly half of that then thought SHIT, as I noticed she had put a pen mark on the bottle on how much drink was left.

So, all I did was fill the Martini bottle with lemonade up to the pen mark and put it back in the chiller, as the wife drinks Martini with lemonade a week later she decided to have her Martini, sitting there drinking away filling her glass up with Martini and lemonade, then about an hour later she said to me "That's weird, I have nearly drunk this bottle and it has no effect on me?", all I said, "Bloody hell, that is weird?" :whistling:

Told her what I did a week later, survived the many kicks to the bollocks, and continued on with married life. O.o

• Administrator
3 hours ago, nudge said:

I absolutely love the fact that your wife marks her bottles in order to know if you've been drinking her stuff @CaaC (John) xD 

I'm worried that she always kicks his bollocks for any misdemeanour. Sounds like a very violent relationship xD

And I feel sorry for John as a result! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/02/2023 at 15:56, Dr. Gonzo said:

Anyone had any shit beers lately? I've had some... but they're all repeats of stuff we've already reviewed.

I've still got a Sapporo to throw back but I think someone already posted that. Havent drank much recently...a few Fat Tires but I don't consider those shit.

Archived