• Once a month
    • A few times per year
    • Never

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wraps are the best. I eat them at least once a week. Anything goes. Got some Couscous left over? Throw it in there. Mash up some Falafel, or just some tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers... anything goes. 

Yep, I do make both cold and hot versions, probably 3-4 times a week 😅 hot folded tortilla triangle wraps with salsa, tomatoes,  jalapeños, pickles and shredded mozzarella are my favourite ones; change the fillings once it gets boring and add beans, avocado, spinach, etc. Cold tortilla or lavash wraps with tzatziki, olives, feta, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper. There are literally endless possibilities... I even made a lazy cold wrap with just kimchi last night, it was great too xD 

The same goes for stir fries. Just choose the veggies, make the simple stir fry sauce, add some protein if you want to. Serve with rice. 

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Eat meat twice per week. Usually Wednesday and Sundays. When I have a week off from dieting and exercising I pretty much eat anything, which involves more meat usually than normal.

• Subscriber

Meat used to be quite normal 4 times a week but its down to 2-3 times and then some weeks no meat at all. I think it amplifies around the holidays and sometimes on the weekend but I sometimes find myself really loving a veg meal more sometimes over a meat one over here. It's rice that's the real problem for me.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Meat used to be quite normal 4 times a week but its down to 2-3 times and then some weeks no meat at all. I think it amplifies around the holidays and sometimes on the weekend but I sometimes find myself really loving a veg meal more sometimes over a meat one over here. It's rice that's the real problem for me.

Yeah, that's spot on. I ate more meat around Christmas/NYE than I normally do in a month or two xD Think I had steak 3 days in a row... No regrets!

I also cook for my father several times a week now, and he's been advised to eat more meat for medical reasons, so I automatically end up with higher meat consumption myself too, as I can't be arsed or do not have time to cook several different meals at once... That said, I've been cutting down again this month, and have only had a few meat-based meals so far. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, that's spot on. I ate more meat around Christmas/NYE than I normally do in a month or two xD Think I had steak 3 days in a row... No regrets!

I also cook for my father several times a week now, and he's been advised to eat more meat for medical reasons, so I automatically end up with higher meat consumption myself too, as I can't be arsed or do not have time to cook several different meals at once... That said, I've been cutting down again this month, and have only had a few meat-based meals so far. 

I had to think about a steak and I think it was about 8 months between two meals. Then again I haven't really been a fan of eating out for almost a year as cooking is something I enjoy doing once work is done.

• Administrator

Used to be quite a lot, but since moving house (and being married), it's probably gone down to 2-3 times a week. Mainly weekends (but not every weekend), and then once in midweek, sometimes having leftovers. 

Eating much more varied meals these days. Helps having a wife that can cook immense Indian food :$

• Subscriber
On 22/11/2022 at 14:51, Coma said:

I voted everyday but it's probably more like 5x per week. Mostly chicken with red meat once per week. I'd eat more fish but it's ridiculously expensive here for the good stuff.

Yeah this basically where Im at as well. Diet consists of mostly chicken and red meat once a week. Id say 5-6 days a week anyways.

Edit: I voted wrong I didnt read correctly...

Archived